Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hosaka View Post
    What's going to happen, really? The post anonymously on 2ch of their loathing for the bakagaijin, and... what?
    Pretty much. I was only replying to concerns about non-Japanese players becoming scourge by saying it's already happened, and it also happened on PSU as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    Hmmm... I can't honestly say I've actually met any JP players that loathed our presence.
    Japanese society won't let them say it to your face directly, they'll play with you and go all day even if they hate your guts.

And then they'll post about how you suck on 2ch anonymously.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Japanese society won't let them say it to your face directly, they'll play with you and go all day even if they hate your guts.

And then they'll post about how you suck on 2ch anonymously.
    You're right. I mean, it's not like there could actually be nice Japanese people.

Oh wait...

Get real, this is the internets, we're not talking about the nice Japanese people...

And newspapers report good news more often than bad news.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

I've yet to meet any rude/condescending/elitist Japanese players. Those I've partied with are a polite and helpful lot. And the majority take the effort to reply to me in English after they realize watashi nihongo wakaranai.

Beside the point. Hack to get the devs attention it may be, but it still inconvenienced us regular players. For that, and on that alone, I would criticize.

Yes admittedly the game client's probably not as safe as houses, but if no one attacked the weak spots, we wouldn't even need to consider the notion. We'd be happily playing, blissfully ignorant of vulnerabilities.

Change the NPC color palette or something if you MUST hack to get your point across. Don't screw with other players and hope they'll still rally to your side.

Get real, this is the internets, we're not talking about the nice Japanese people...

Right, and the few that I've partied with (and still do) added me to their friend list because they secretly loath my existence. I think someone else needs to get real.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

It could've been done by mad Japanese with good english or stupid Americans. I don't care who does it because they're all the same to me. STUPID. If Sega really didn't want NA/EU players on the servers they would make it harder for them to be on there so Japanese players should only get mad at Sega. As far as American hackers claiming they want Sega to fix exploits (that are clearly still there from PSU) they're stupid for attacking NA/EU players. I seen this coming when in other forums they said the programming was the same from PSU.

Sega was stupid in thinking maybe PSU hackers had grown up or thought they moved on by now. Someone at GameGuard had to be doing the chicken head on some of these SOJ exes to keep their product being used by Sega.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    I did see a JP player shouting in the lobby once, telling us "stupid foreign pigs" to "go home" though.
    For the record, that was an EN player who was trolling. I was there.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Please tell me you're trolling, lol.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    For the record, that was an EN player who was trolling. I was there.
    Nah, I'm talking about a JP player, not EN.

So a Japanese friend of mine, just now, after much time and effort, finally got to sign up to PSOW, then sent me a PM AND a visitor message saying hi and how she finally figured things out.

YEP THEY ALL SURE DO SECRETLY HATE US

Do not hold back your hatred. For it will give you....UNLIMITED POWA!!!!!!!