Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Hey everyone!
    At first I'd like to thank everyone for helping here, this is very nice :3

So, I had the problem everyone had, and managed to fix it here, but now I'm having some other problem. When I click to open the game at the launcher, nothing happens for a while, than after a minute or so the game opens, than I get that SEGA video, then the nVidia one, and then the PSO2 intro, but when it is going to change to the login screen the game closes and I get a "memory cannot be read" error. Looking at the Tasks Manager, I noticed that in that 1 min delay between the click and the game actually opening, the pso2.exe exits, and probably that is why i get the memory error after the intro videos. Now my question is, how do I keep the process running? Thanks!

Bueno, mi error no tiene ningun numero, es mas, el window me dice un error algo asi( tal vez no e instalado algo no se T.T) "Winsow no tiene acceso al dispositivo, ruta de acceso o archivo especificado. Puede que no tenga los permisos apropiados para tener acceso al elemento" e probado con administrador etc etc pero nada heeeelp¡¡¡

Can anyone help me out with this error? Get it immediately after clicking the play button from the launcher.

Thanks

I saw someone post a screeny with an error 816. What dat?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Maku View Post
    I saw someone post a screeny with an error 816. What dat?
    Banned.

My computer shuts down when i have only played for 30 minutes or so. There is another thread with a answer but my GPU overheating isn't the issue. I have the game set to 60 FPS. When my GPU Temp was at 51 degrees, I tabbed into the game and a straight shutdown to restart. My CPU is at a good temperature also, so i am completely clueless on how to fix this. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnybeam View Post
    Bueno, mi error no tiene ningun numero, es mas, el window me dice un error algo asi( tal vez no e instalado algo no se T.T) "Winsow no tiene acceso al dispositivo, ruta de acceso o archivo especificado. Puede que no tenga los permisos apropiados para tener acceso al elemento" e probado con administrador etc etc pero nada heeeelp¡¡¡
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198468

Quote Originally Posted by highlordktn View Post
    My computer shuts down when i have only played for 30 minutes or so. There is another thread with a answer but my GPU overheating isn't the issue. I have the game set to 60 FPS. When my GPU Temp was at 51 degrees, I tabbed into the game and a straight shutdown to restart. My CPU is at a good temperature also, so i am completely clueless on how to fix this. Please help.
    Try upgrading (or downgrading if you just upgraded) your video card drivers. The amount of reasons why it happens is really huge, for me, my PC would freeze if I set a fixed speed for the GPU fan so eh, computers. One of the most common reasons is a faulty PSU too.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Does anyone know a solution to Error code 650/651 yet?
    Get busy living or get busy dying.

Sylpheed - Beast Acrofigher 130/20
    Crimson - CAST Fortegunner 130/20