Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

*watching some Donnie Yen's fight*

Legend of the Fist
    Spoiler!

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    Respect.Donnie Yen is so underated.

The 2011-2012 seasons are starting to show up on Netflix. Time to rewatch my favorite shows, starting with Parks and Rec.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

currently watching: Resident Evil Damnation
    comments: this movie was better than i expected. Leon is looking pretty awesome and kick ass.
    and those Tyrants were jesus tall as a 18 wheeler truck. >>;

currently watching: Sword Art Online
    comments: lots of people were talking about this show on an anime site
    i go to. i was interested in what SAO was all about, so i decided to watch some.
    i wasn't expecting this show to be too addicting...lol. it kinds of similar to .hack.
    in dot hack, people got comas from those weird a.i. enemies. in SAO though, if their
    character dies, they die in real life. loving the show so far. i'm on ep.13. gonna
    see all of this show when all the ep. are release. 10/10 pts.!
    Kirito vs. Gleam Eyes boss

and other shows i'm gonna watch next when i have some free time:
    Dog Days, Hyouka, Moretsu Pirates, Accel World, Tari Tari, Hellsing Ultimate, Oda Nobuna no Yabou,
    and Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita.
    gotta catch up on some anime since i've been doing nothing
    but playing Guild Wars 2 and Dead or Alive 5.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++

well, it's been awhile. i'm currently watching:

Fairy Tail - info. on show if anyone interested.
    comments: this show has like 191 eps? i dont know...anidb says it has unknown amounts so far.
    i'm currently on ep. 61 and probably watches more of them during the holidays. this show has very
    good story so far: very emotional and a lot of ACTIONS. man, most of the characters in the show
    are very unique. heck, even the enemies look very cool at time...lol. i dont remember even one
    episode that was boring. i'm having a blast watching this series and anticipating the next episode
    each time.

the music are very memorable; mainly the main theme, Erza's theme, and Dragon Force. 9.8/10 pts.!
    Erza's theme

Main theme (slower ver. of Dragon Force)
    Spoiler!

Natsu & Lucy (some spoiler, they make a fine couple)
    Spoiler!

Erza vs Erza (some spoiler, battle of the female monsters)
    Spoiler!

Mostly been watchings sci-fi documentaries lately. Trekkies, Trekkies 2, Shatner's "Get a Life", Trek Nation, and the People vs. George Lucas. Trek Nation and the People vs. George Lucas were the best of them, at least insofar as they weren't just taking the viewer on a carnival freakshow ride.

Also, I have a huge new respect for James Doohan (Scotty). That man had one of the largest and most earnest hearts I've ever seen in a human being, let alone an actor. I don't know why I never noticed it before. Strange how I never really got into the original series, but ended up a huge fan of many of it's actors. Namely Takei, Doohan, and Nicholes.

I also downloaded Crunchyroll on the 360, and I'm not sure what to watch. Almost none of the names make sense, and the ones that do, often find that I wish they didn't. Been mostly fooling around with the free stuff, since I haven't decided if the selection is worth paying for. I really don't like that it's pretty much all subtitled. I tend to be doing other shit while I have the videos playing, and if a show can capture my attention away from whatever else I have going on, then I know that show is probably going to be a winner. I can't do that with subtitles since it forces me to pay attention to the screen at all times - which sucks since most anime isn't worth paying attention to.

I did see the first episode of "My Little Monster" though, and it wasn't too bad. Had some funny scenes, and I wouldn't mind seeing where they go with it. Other than that I watched Nodame Cantabile on Crackle a while ago, and it was really, really good.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Earlier Swat Cats.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I recently watched seasons 1-5 of TMNT 2003 back to back.

Mountaineers play Syrcuse and lose badly. Today I watched the basketball team play and they won by pulling a miracle out of their asses. They won because of getting a foul shot from a penalty. =-=
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Decided to watch the other two seasons of TMNT 2003 (fast forward and back to the sewer).