Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

It just felt too similiar, I wasn't much a fan of Mario 64 either so that could be part of my despair.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Rin Kagamine View Post
    Worst game and my most hated game series of the year is still the mass effect series and the people who nominated it rpg of the year are probaly related to the same people who nominated beiber for an emmy.the reason i hate it is because of the lame story the game constantly asking me what i wanna do next which is why it got rpg of the year woah dudes! army of two must be an rpg too oh and dragons lair too!hidious character design, repetitive gameplay,donkey permission,twitchy character glitches no good music.every bioware game does the choose your ending crap and i only liked sonic chronicles .if i wanted to play a good rpg thats about space id play any star ocean game over it.My disappointment of the year. Playstation allstars battle royale is very fun online but kratos ruins it because all u have to do with kratos is spam square so i cant play as my main Toro so i usually hop on radec and spam his sniper until everyone rage quits or at least until the person playing as kratos gets mad oh and as a bonus i got the trophy where u win a ranked match without dying because of the mad kratos.My favorite games this year are tales of graces which wasnt as good as tales of vesperia but had4 mystic artes for each character i enjoyed playing as pascal shes no rita mordio tho. Hyper Dimension Neptunia was an amazing revolutionary game it allows u to take pictures from your ps3 and reveal them during the attack process.you My enemys got alot of hatsune miku umad pics epic sailor moon style transformation and attacks but more like if sailor moon attached cyber armor if she transformed and an sorry guys but its an all female cast.i also enjoyed acceleration of suguri X edition which had a hilarious manga style story to it with intresting personalitys and its an epic fighting game but again sorry guys only one male and hes pervy and emo. i play as kae the spunky fire chick whos Ba cuz she can create clones of her self and massive exposions fire and destructioni wish it was online competive that which would be way more fun if it was but i have to torture computers instead i also played outland for the 1st time since i got it free with playstation plus and it was fun if u like metroid youll like outland . i dont recommend playing online multiplayer due to people with nat type 3 which lag is catastrophic on outland because its a platformer.Record of agarest war 2 was amazing a new system where u can choose your class and what type of weapons u wanna use fun harem style dating simulator and epic story about a man who slays a god which causes a catastrophy on the world loses his memory and goes on an adventure to restore god he mistakenly destroyed the agarest series is my favorite jrps series and its playstation 3 exclusive and ppl on xbox only gave it negative comments because theyre jealous lulz.Sorry some of these are old games but theyre my top games of the year and the mass effect series is my trash of the year bag it and tag it.
    Its funny how you mention Star Ocean when both that series and Mass Effect have become nothing more than dating sims with some shootslice in between.
    Mexican Food is Best Food

mass effect aka a game with some nice depth, interesting and moderately thought-provoking scifi sidestories, and great class customization, plus combat where one single tactic won't win the game and you occasionally do need to manage your team's powers to get past something

mass effect 2 aka chest high walls

mass effect 3 aka mass effect 2 with time limits on quests, worse ending

The Perfect Program Rin Kagamine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mute City View Post
    Its funny how you mention Star Ocean when both that series and Mass Effect have become nothing more than dating sims with some shootslice in between.
    shooter is exactly what i was thinking of but they consider it rpg did u know the true story of mass effect is that they didnt know what genre they wanted to consider it and u didnt pay attention to my "donkey permission"comment because the dating sim for the game requires that and the character disigns are so hideous theres an ugly blue skinned smurf chick an old lady all of their personalitys suck theres a guy who thinks fightings dancing and works out in front of you theres a guy crying about losing his husband.

but i guess thats why people like it.

shooter is exactly what i was thinking of but they consider it rpg did u know the true story of mass effect is that they didnt know what genre they wanted to consider it and u didnt pay attention to my "donkey permission"comment because the dating sim for the game requires that and the character disigns are so hideous theres an ugly blue skinned smurf chick an old lady all of their personalitys suck theres a guy who thinks fightings dancing and works out in front of you theres a guy crying about losing his husband.

but i guess thats why people like it.
    HOLY RUN ON SENTENCE BATMAN
    Mexican Food is Best Food

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    mass effect aka a game with some nice depth, interesting and moderately thought-provoking scifi sidestories, and great class customization, plus combat where one single tactic won't win the game and you occasionally do need to manage your team's powers to get past something

mass effect 2 aka chest high walls

mass effect 3 aka mass effect 2 with time limits on quests, worse ending
    Dont tell me u think the games hard and u think its like chess? lmfao
    it has a difficulty setting and its all so easy.look on your buddys trophy or gamer score and u will see that he beat it on all difficultys and he'll be like dude its not dark souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mute City View Post
    HOLY RUN ON SENTENCE BATMAN
    Dont forget about the exorcist chick that spins her head all the way backwards while shes talking to on the computer in mass effect 3 but then again that must be why they like it.

For those of you who think mass effect takes skill this is true skill try performing this.http://youtu.be/OFgcaHH8WoQ
    Last edited by Dhylec; Dec 27, 2012 at 09:17 AM. Reason: merge

Do you really need to put in all your thoughts into a massive wall of text? Edit your posts instead of double posting, that's what the edit button is for.

Edit: Okay, your triple posted. I'll let a mod handle this then.
    Last edited by blace; Dec 27, 2012 at 02:48 AM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Do you really need to put in all your thoughts into a massive wall of text? Edit your posts instead of double posting, that's what the edit button is for.

What are you talking about, this person's opinion is obviously right all the time always forever until the end of forever + infinity forevers afterwards! Seriously though, a triple post. Doesn't matter if they're trolling or not, it's annoying.
    Last edited by Kyrith_Ranger_Pso; Dec 27, 2012 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post

His title says it all folks.

His title says it all folks.
    And your personality shows how shallow and biased you can be. Have a nice day.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.