Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Dol Vaveer?
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Yep thats the one. I had trouble with the timing when I need to block.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I have issues with relatively everything that has Tech resistance, but I'd have to say Daonomaz or w/e it's spelled (the light elemental chargers) are one of my most hated enemies. I can recall that most of my deaths came from them, especially in those high-leveled Infinity missions. Add that with those light-element ponies, burrowers, most robot enemies (including surfin' bots), and it'll be painful for me.
    Boss-wise, I only don't like the electric De-Ragan for stalling (flying) too much, and probably Yaoroz, because it takes so long to fight alone, well, to fight in general to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post

These four guys are pretty much the Anti-Sara. Any mission with them and I'm in big trouble. >_<
    Pretty much the same except for the Mother.

In order of irritation.
    1. Ob Lillies (Nothing is more irritating then being surrounded by Ob Lillies, NOTHING)
    2. Light Chaos Bringer (?) (Cheap shooting with ob lillies homing beams sometimes and off course the charged beam)
    3. Surfer Dude (High evasion, fast and relentless)
    4. Wolves (Deband spamm everything around them making them almost impossible to hit without using zalure on them, not to mention they love to lunge and debanding dangerous guys too is a biatch.)
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Nanodragon why are you difficult to build up a chain on. =_=
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Pretty much that dragon that loves to shoot charged beams at me from a loooong distance, and the beast one that does the same (I'm so bad with names lol).

I can't even properly hide from them as those beams come through walls and then BAM, big damage. =_=

I actually died more on these guys than on some boss battles that I had to fight in those missions. x'D