Page 562 of 683 FirstFirst ... 62462512552559560561562563564565572612662 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 6822

There's been at least 50-something confirmed deaths as of now from the Moore tornado, and possibly a couple dozen third-graders that may have perished in a school that collapsed. Absolutely inexcusable that that school didn't have a storm shelter and that basements/shelters aren't part of the building code in the plains. Up against a tornado like this, you're better off leaving your house if you don't have a basement.

Major props to storm spotters that helped give early warnings. Always been proud to do freelance storm spotting work, if it can save at least one life.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    With at least 200mph winds.

Nature's still the boss, humans.
    Remember, kids. The universe, and by extension, the Earth, is always trying to kill you.

On a more serious note, the scope of the destruction is pretty jarring. Aaaand now that system is heading towards my state.

Ship 2 - Gatz

Major props to storm spotters that helped give early warnings. Always been proud to do freelance storm spotting work, if it can save at least one life.
    And people say storm chasers are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Reksanden View Post
    And people say storm chasers are crazy.
    If the movie Twister is anything to go by, yes.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    If the movie Twister is anything to go by, yes.
    Bad movies aren't creditable sources D:

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Real storm chasers are out there to increase our ability to predict tornadoes and help out in disaster situations when necessary. The rest are sightseers.

I've apparently really pissed off the nerves in my left hand because I got it struck on something yesterday in the palm and now it's incredibly sore and I have shooting nerve pains in my fingers. ONE HANDED TYPING.

Anyone seen any loonies raving about HAARP/government weather control/what-the-fuck-ever they yammer about after a major natural disaster? I know a couple of them myself. Man, it never gets old laughing at them.

Remember when they said Obama caused all those hurricanes?

And people DON'T want the one guy on earth that can control the weather to lead our country?

shit that's better than if superman was president, I mean superman can only do so much damage at once but sending hurricanes out willy nilly could devastate entire continents

Real storm chasers are out there to increase our ability to predict tornadoes and help out in disaster situations when necessary. The rest are sightseers.

I've apparently really pissed off the nerves in my left hand because I got it struck on something yesterday in the palm and now it's incredibly sore and I have shooting nerve pains in my fingers. ONE HANDED TYPING.
    one hand typing is a pretty good and useful skill to have, even if just for the looks people give you as they first seem impressed and then slowly wonder why you're so good at typing with just one hand

Had a headache all night just hanging around the right side of my head. Stayed home from work and slept in hoping it'd be gone by the time I got up. It's still hanging around. x(

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Valhalla Knights 3 isn't too good. I was hoping it would be a game that would mean getting some more use out of my Vita but no. And quite wonderfully and mysteriously, this single player offline RPG has a real money lottery system. You buy gems off the PSN and then do the normal gacha thing in game. Wonderful. Things like this give me very little hope for the future of gaming.