Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    The Priest scratch is definitely worth more. There's less costumes that are shit (considering there's about 93568039586 junk things in the SEGA one), and there are expensive tickets such as Dance6 (5mil) and the nun hair, along with wedding corsage and other wedding-related items.

This scratch also expires 24th of July, so it will be around for a LONG time, allowing things to get cheaper.
    Even more than the tiara! More tiaras!

I forgot the exact price, but Student S Repca original color is 4mil+ and have not dropped below that since day 1. The hair was 3mil or so when I brought it.

If you're looking to sell them half a year later though, go with the wedding stuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Carbuncle is the mascot pf the Puyo Puyo series.
    http://puyonexus.net/wiki/Carbuncle
    I wonder if they regret using that name, since when you DO Google it without having prior knowledge of what it is then...
    (Ship07)
    Character Name: 黒式
    Player ID: Tamaho
    Classes: Hu lvl 65 // Fi lvl 65 // Ra lvl 44 // Gu lvl 48 // Fo lvl 50 // Te lvl 45 // Br lvl 65

As long as you manage to scratch an accessory that would fit good on a loli space-princess and/or anything that's UGUU KAWAIIIIIIIIIIII~, it'll be worth anywhere from 4-9mil.

IIRC the most expensive scratch item on ship 07 is the twin pigtails. I think they reach almost 10-12m. Here's hoping for the recirculation
    (Ship07)
    Character Name: 黒式
    Player ID: Tamaho
    Classes: Hu lvl 65 // Fi lvl 65 // Ra lvl 44 // Gu lvl 48 // Fo lvl 50 // Te lvl 45 // Br lvl 65

Yep I googled it. They weren't lying... I had to though my curiosity got the better of me.

since we may be indefinitely "delayed" on an international release, i'm gonna get back into this probably sometime in the afternoon here after my classes :3 seems most of my friends from when i played before don;t really come on :/
    Nickname: Kasuka
    PSO2:
    Kasuhime - F Newman - HU 26/FO 13/RA 9
    Kasuka - M Human - HU 11/FO 7/RA 1