Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Looking for Agito as well, having no luck finding a consistent area with Blundarls. Can anyone recommend anything?

I've been trying the Coastal Conservation multi-party Quest with no luck. I find Blundarls more often than anywhere else in Area 3 of this one, but if you get the Emergency Code before you've cleared the area you're out of luck thanks to the very limited completion window.

Also tried the Beach Wars EQ, never seen a single one there in over five runs of the place, Areas 1 and 2. Any help would be appreciated.

Best method to get -ANYTHING- in this game (tru story):

Make meseta and buy it.

But more realistically, I hear the best to find Agito is to get an MPA in Area 2 of Subdue Org Blan, as darkers spawn quite a lot there alongside the big flower things, which drop the other 10* Katana (which is stronger but ooohhh well).

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Best method to get -ANYTHING- in this game (tru story):

Make meseta and buy it.

But more realistically, I hear the best to find Agito is to get an MPA in Area 2 of Subdue Org Blan, as darkers spawn quite a lot there alongside the big flower things, which drop the other 10* Katana (which is stronger but ooohhh well).
    Good thing this method doesn't extend to me sense I got it lol. But yup best to get any rares is to buy your way through PSO2 agito dropping for me saved me many millions!
    Last edited by Zenobia; Aug 12, 2013 at 04:47 AM.

Sig by Gama

I know 2 friends that found theirs in an a1 MPA in coast, they kept resetting until they had a map with decent recurring blundarl spawns.

Some maps have good darker spawns and others don't, it doesn't really matter which quest you run, as long as you keep resetting tlil you find a map with good spawns - that's most important.

Also; Agito used by HU/BR is the strongest katana setup you can have atm, edging out the water katana
    | Dextro | Ship 10 | Legion |

Quote Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
    Also; Agito used by HU/BR is the strongest katana setup you can have atm, edging out the water katana
    You're going to have to elaborate on this, with provocative evidence.

If I had to guess, I would say he means that HU/BR has more base S-Atk than BR/HU.

I made a 50 element 9 star Lambda Salizania with potential unlocked , it's better than an agito unless it's like..45+ element or something insane, and better than Diez Liu unless 40+ element. Cost me about 3-4m, I honestly suggest that over spending months farming an Agito which is much much MUCH worse than a Lambda Salizania until you have some insane element on it, and better than a Diez Liu unless 40+ element. Much cheaper, quicker, easier, and can actually "work" towards it unlike praying to the RNG gods to grace you with it. Honestly, I'm not sure why Agito and Diez Liu still have such insane prices when a Lambda Salizania is better than them in real-world situations.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Aug 12, 2013 at 05:33 AM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Agito is a legacy weapon. Since PSO. Plus the Agito and the Diez Liu are the only 10* Katanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    If I had to guess, I would say he means that HU/BR has more base S-Atk than BR/HU.
    More HP as well, as said by shiyo but this additional atk may not compensate for a 50 element lambda sarizania with latent if the agito has a low element (a 50 element lambda sarizania is roughly equal to an 18 element agito, but the latent really picks up the slack)

also worth noting is that a 50 element lambda sarizania is considerably cheaper to assemble than even the worst element agito right now

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Correct! as well as HU/BR having greater hp and s-def.

And in terms of raw weapon damage, a 50% Lambda Salizania with Potential Lv.3 is about the equivalent of a 31% Agito, or a 29% Diez Liu.
    This is assuming that 1% damage is equivalent to 20~25 s-atk (right now it's quite a bit less than 30, seeing as how +30atk from a single point in the 10* Mastery Skill provides a larger boost than a +1% skill).
    | Dextro | Ship 10 | Legion |