Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast

It's mostly the daily quest items that are not translated, and mostly the new-ish ones. You'll see they are attached to coast/quarry/seabed, but there's a few others as well. Do you need us to start making a list of copy/paste japanese names of these items or is the cirnopedia list enough (though not sure it has them all either)?

after copying a item to clipboard with ctrl + c how do you paste it to search in player shops?

1st, go to Item Name box and highlight it (can be seen as the box will turn gold), then ctr + v the name, and then do the search.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Sorry for the delay, some more items in need of translation.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Having issues with this patch. Items aren't translating. I went to my PSO2 folder and see that translator.dll is in there. AIDA help? D:
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

I figured I'd add for the record, the item translation patch worked perfectly for me up until today.

It stopped working for me today, and doesn't translate anything for me, and I have unchecked, and checked that box everytime I load the tweaker today and it doesn't do anything. Nor does the tweaker acknowledge that it doesn't load. It uninstalls the dll like always, redownloads and reinstalls it, yet it does not work when the game is loaded.

That said, all the other patches work great for me at the moment, so it isn't a very big deal.

he might be getting the 0kb bug.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

before the critical error update the item patched perfectly though after servers re-opened my room crashes every second visit

I restarted everything, and reinstalled the item patch, (for the 4th or 5th time) and it seems fixed. Thanks fer looking into it. o7

I dunno what the 0kb glitch is, but I do tend to find 0kb files the tweaker puts into my main hard drive folder, and delete em every now and then when I happen to catch them. Is that it? I didn't think it was very harmful or anything though, just left overs of patch installs.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    For everyone who is having issues, please click "Configure Item Translation" in the ORB menu, then checkmark "Enable logging" and hit save.

Start PSO2, go into the lobby, hit control once, check if the items are translated, then exit the game.

Open the file "itemlog.txt" and copy/paste everything into a new pastebin page (http://pastebin.com/) and send the link to me in a PM.

Thanks for your diligence in making me aware of issues, keep up the good work!
    So this is referring only to people whose item translator is not translating, not other issues, right?