Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    When I played Vindictus, not only were they already blocking tons of people, they were throwing perma bans left, right and center for no reason.
    Not to mention all the other iffy stuff going on. There's a reason Nexon has a long record of terrible consumer business reviews.

So yeah... I would say Nexon is worse than SEGA.
    But SEGA isn't too hot, either. No point comparing shit with shit.
    These have been issues in the past but many of these issues have been directly addressed, actually.

To be honest I'd rather a game be overly strict (and sometimes reckless) with cheat-prevention and enforcement than the opposite, but I recognize the negative aspects of their actions in the past.

Either way, you're bring this stuff up like it counter balances all the dumb shit SEGA does. The Nexon team has changed dramatically in the past 2 years or so (especially in regards to their popular games, Vindictus and DN). Go take a look.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Real talk, it's more fun seeing all this play out than it is actually playing the game, especially since I could just go play it right now. Some people really don't need to be emotional wrecks when alternatives to get into this game probably only takes 20 minutes to setup.

('(
    ____l 3
    ('(

wow that's a really c--ty face.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

now moving on. not from pso2 but from waiting for the ability to connect without using a workaround

Actually, and I'm glad I thought of this, are players from Japan still experiencing problems logging in like us? Just a thought anyway lol

No, we aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Man View Post
    Actually, and I'm glad I thought of this, are players from Japan still experiencing problems logging in like us? Just a thought anyway lol
    No. I talked to a JP just a few days ago and he said that everything was fine on his side. None of his JP friends had problems anymore.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Still have that Error 249 and cant access the website. Oh well Ive been doing other stuff in the meantime like other games and WORKING. Im a patient guy but boy this is really screwing up my initial plans of speed leveling.
    Credit goes to MissMalice

im off to play other games though im tempted to use public vpns and get banned

To think, this would all be unnecessary if Sega had released an version for NA/EU anytime in the last two years.

Either way there are other fish in the sea. Gonna keep playing BnS and enjoy some time outside. Hopefully one day things will recover.

It was a fun ride while it lasted.
    "O power that lies at the root of all creation, O memory inscribed in ages past, hear my call and arise before me... Ancient Catastrophe! This is the fruit of my research."

hell, i think i may already be banned from pso2. sega stopped sending me pso2 emails. but I still get sega id emails about arcade titles and other shit i don't care about