Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    Made me miss the pso atmosphere even more. The flashy things in pso2 is nice and all but pso will always have the feels.
    Totally agree. After doing a few SH runs, I went back and did normal just so I can kind of sit around and vibe to the music without having to worry about enemies. The quest is ok...But it's the music that really makes it for me.

...And then that "Quest Completed" song

I'm still hoping PSO2 pulls an FFXIV:ARR and redoes 80% of the ost in place of more a more atmospheric sound. Hopefully we get more music along the lines of the Challenge mode stuff. The music there is better than majority of the other areas in the game in my opinion.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    Made me miss the pso atmosphere even more. The flashy things in pso2 is nice and all but pso will always have the feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimeria View Post
    Totally agree. After doing a few SH runs, I went back and did normal just so I can kind of sit around and vibe to the music without having to worry about enemies. The quest is ok...But it's the music that really makes it for me.

...And then that "Quest Completed" song

I'm still hoping PSO2 pulls an FFXIV:ARR and redoes 80% of the ost in place of more a more atmospheric sound. Hopefully we get more music along the lines of the Challenge mode stuff. The music there is better than majority of the other areas in the game in my opinion.
    I DEMAND TO SHARE THIS MOMENT WITH ONE OR BOTH -_- or alone with a bottle liquor grrr I cant wait to see this EQ when I get home from work unless my dead beat lil bro crashed my laptop looking at nsfw stuff whe he should have been submitting applications x_x

Haven't done it yet. Looked up the drops. While I guess I'm happy to have a realistic chance to 50 my Halva Tornado, why is it dropping here? I already dropped in the White Day EQ, it should have been something else's turn.

what are you talking about guys i havent heard that music, please can anybody share it

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

It's from PSOBB the jungle area.

My favorite thing about the EQ is that the music actually transitions from scenery to the battle version. I though Sega was gonna be lazy and just play the battle version. :V

I hope they do this for the Holloween 3 EQ. Since it would be in the desert. :V

Last edited by Shinamori; May 13, 2015 at 12:51 PM.

They also made a PSE version.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

This song. It is massaging my brain. Mmmmmm. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    It's from PSOBB the jungle area.

Jungle - PSO-????? - YouTube

My favorite thing about the EQ is that the music actually transitions from scenery to the battle version. I though Sega was gonna be lazy and just play the battle version. :V
    Almost makes me want to login...almost. I'll just listen to the music outside of the game though lol.

Signature by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeria View Post
    Hopefully we get more music along the lines of the Challenge mode stuff. The music there is better than majority of the other areas in the game in my opinion.
    Most of challenge tracks are by composer who did Dragon Road/Planet Wisp/Ragne and Varder battle themes, it's really nice that he is back into PSO2 sound staff now.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Yeah no, these are like the worst possible choice lmao. I was so hoping for Boots of Serafi to drop from this quest since pug runs can't TD3 to save their lives, but we get the least useful possible choice for boots.*Siiiigh*
    The boots allow you to use full power Vinto twice as fast. Some people actually use Jet Boot's PAs.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO