Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Can anyone else confirm that this line means it's per character and not account?
    eh, i think it's that you can clear on multiple character, but each character are only capped to 1 reward.

I already got 12* tikets for a complete rainbow set, but the worth weapons don't really exist yet (for Fo), and 11* units are so common in some XQ stages that I got plenty of spheres from them in the last year. But this is a great campaign.... at least to clean shops from cheap trash lol

Freemium tears pouring down from the skies

"キャンペーン期間中に複数回条件を満たされても、"
    "even if you meet the conditions multiple times during the campaign"

"同一のキャラクターで受け取れるプレゼントは1回限りとなります"
    "the present can only be received one time on the same character"

Maybe it's just me, but seems kinda vaguely worded?
    I figure, if it was account, it would probably have "one time on the same account".
    But they don't really specify if you meet the conditions multiple times on multiple character or not.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    eh, i think it's that you can clear on multiple character, but each character are only capped to 1 reward.
    So, for example, since I have 3 characters, my potential pass reward is 3 for each rarity?
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Holy crap, this is perfect for me. I last had premium 10 months ago and have 100s of 10* unit/weapon passes. Finally, I can have a saiki set.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    So, for example, since I have 3 characters, my potential pass reward is 3 for each rarity?
    don't really know myself, try to read:
    Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    "キャンペーン期間中に複数回条件を満たされても、"
    "even if you meet the conditions multiple times during the campaign"

"同一のキャラクターで受け取れるプレゼントは1回限りとなります"
    "the present can only be received one time on the same character"

Maybe it's just me, but seems kinda vaguely worded?
    I figure, if it was account, it would probably have "one time on the same account".
    But they don't really specify if you meet the conditions multiple times on multiple character or not.
    we have to bait few moon folks to do the job.

Good idea. I'll ask some JP friends when they're around or the server is up.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I already got 12* tikets for a complete rainbow set, but the worth weapons don't really exist yet (for Fo), and 11* units are so common in some XQ stages that I got plenty of spheres from them in the last year. But this is a great campaign.... at least to clean shops from cheap trash lol
    Do you remember which stages give out the 11* units? I rarely find them in the XQ.

I thought they dropped from all the bosses. Possibly higher rate from Stage 40 and up.