Page 439 of 466 FirstFirst ... 339389429436437438439440441442449 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 4655
    Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Still playing Tera Online, Shadow Warrior and now Fallout 4.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

I've got my brother's Xbox One so I've been playing around with it. I've played through the Destiny trial with each class and, while I enjoy the gameplay, I'm pretty sure I don't need that kind of time sink in my life.

I decided to pick up Halo 5 because I'm a sucker for Halo games and I needed a new game. The gameplay is surprisingly good (the new abilities fit in really well with the core Halo gameplay even if they do make it a little too complicated compared to other games in the series) but the campaign is a complete mess. I'm always playing these games for the campaign and everything from the pacing to the story to the level design shows off completely bizarre decisions. Some of them are good and some are bad and others are just mind-boggling.

Multiplayer's fun, though, and I really like the MOBA-esque Warzone mode. I've only played a few times, though, since I got the game this past weekend and when I tried playing last night my internet connection was super unstable. I'll try again tonight.

Fallout 4 God Mode on PC xD

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Been off my D3 Reaper of Souls play, this season, but plan to get back into it, sometime. My busy schedule has really put a harm on long term games and the TERA MMO, for which I have 2 characters in.

Currently playing:

PC: Cogmind (still in Alpha). It's a Rogue-like, but set in a very cool Sci-Fi world where everybody's a robot, including you. While it is randomly procedurally generated, it still runs a simulation where various machines travel, and work on their own like a realized world. (Kind of like parts of the ecosystem that runs during Monster Hunters non-arena locales)

Nova-111 also gets a nice little mention as that is another, more traditional-esque Sci-fi Rogue-like where you play a pilot in a ship and you perform rescues.

PS4: Fallout 4 (still very early, and haven't put too much time into it yet)

Wii U: Yoshi's Wooly World and Super Mario Maker. (Again, also has lesser time at home, so been putting effort into games where I can play in spurts)

Vita/PSTV: Most recently played Dissidia 012.

3DS: Phoenix Wright Trilogy (Almost finished), Etrian Mystery Dungeon, Triforce Heroes, Super Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

Again, this is my temporary list. Going into December, my time increases drastically and this list will change. Especially when Xenoblade Chronicles comes out, its release is timely with my availability. I still hope I can put time into Fallout 4 before then as I feel XC will end up being my main game for a while.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

A whole lot of Fallout 4.

Found a copy of Phantasy Star Portable, so playing that now

Moar Drugout 4 i mean fallout 4

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Fallout 4 and Super Mario Maker. Otherwise just working on my character for my Dragon Age pen & paper campaign.