Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Default Wooo. After the sega lay

Wooo. After the sega lay offs, i was losing hope. SO happy to hear

Default well

the reason they get so far behind, is that microsoft has to authorize the patches and content they put in the game, but with pc, they dont have to anymore =]

Default yes

well, for me this is really exciting. Ive been playing pso2 jp which is still quite fun. Although, none of my friends are willing to play it because they dont want to get around the bother of understanding all the japanese. But with this release, and it being f2p, me and all my friends can play and it will be freakin awesome.

Default dude

think about it, they still have to translate every bit of text and get voice actors and record English voice for the entire game so far, which is a lot. Then they need to get a ton of bugs killed, and polish it up for release. Hopefully they learned from psu, and will try to deliver updates more soon. To do this they will need a lot more communication with sega of japan to get the content and translate it as son as possible. Which is one major cause why updates came so slow for psu, cause it takes time to translate all the content added and then implement that into the game. Although it shouldn't have takings as long as it did in psu. Hopefully things will change.

Default I think it was innevitable

I think it was innevitable that it would get localised and come to US/EU - it was a question of when. But, 2013 is a long wait, so it's kinda hard to get too excited; a 2012 Q4 release would have been perfect.

Default Oh, I'm excited alright.

Oh, I'm excited alright.

Default I'm glad, I got PSO2,

I'm glad, I got PSO2, downloaded it and couldn't even muster the enthusiasm to go past the character creator. It was rather surreal seeing as I loved PSO and spent 1k+ hours on PSU but JP PSU wasn't enjoyable enough for me. So I won't play PSO2 on JP servers, i'll just wait for the EU release. I just hope Sega of America do a better job with updates this time round.
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display

Default am i the only one having

am i the only one having login problems? i only be able to log in a few times. most of the time its an error message. is the jp servers that messed up? i keep trying to at different times but i can get in niow and i know the download is fine cause i did get in a few times with a lil trouble.

Default WHOHOOOO!!!

WHOHOOOO!!! I'm so glad. And it's f2p? That guarantees that people will always be playing. Look at dcuo, a pretty average game all in all that benefited greatly from going F2P. I will be playing and paying good money for PSO2. I promise you that Sega! So come on and take my money!
    And i'll ignore the previous history of PS games internationally because of all of the new people that will come to PSO2 and will never touch the JP servers for the same reason I won't: I can't read Japanese. I hope the servers aren't that far behind (honest concern) and global servers are a middle of the road issue for me (good if we do, not a killer if we don't). I hope that a majority of people support the localization of these games and not stick over on the JP servers. After all, there are situations where they block us over on those servers. We don't have to worry about those restrictions when they're localized.
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Default patch the game and you

patch the game and you shouldn't have that problem