Page 169 of 318 FirstFirst ... 69119159166167168169170171172179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3179

This was all I could hear when I watch this scene

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I guess the other difference between CAST and HI-CAST in pso2 is that CAST are originally humans who transferred their minds into a robotic body due to many factors. While HI-CAST such as Xierra is a full android with built in advanced AI.
    It's not just the minds but their ability to use photons as well as noted by Lisa's backstory. Then again photon manipulation may be part of the mind or maybe it's closer to transferring a soul to the new body.

People really call her Bakatsugi? I like her a million times more than Matoi.

People call her Bakatsugi because of her tendency to boast herself with nothing to backup, rush out into battle without enough experience and get herself almost killed. Honestly I don't like the idea of having a character suddenly becoming too powerful right off the bat because of some energy shenanigans. The same goes with Itsuki who suddenly got a retarded powerup one-shot Apprentice when he never really actually deserved it. I hate characters with broken power compatibility to back up lack of battle experience. MC didn't get strong right of the bat like Hitsugi and Itsuki, they trained hard for it and spent a lot of time with Matoi and others to gain trust and get where they deserved.

Lol i just heard the Moon Base music and its the Moonlight Sonata singed :O really epic. Also, Mother's theme is like Xion. She's his failed sister or what? It's been two months since i left PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Chocobo View Post
    Lol i just heard the Moon Base music and its the Moonlight Sonata singed :O really epic. Also, Mother's theme is like Xion. She's his failed sister or what? It's been two months since i left PSO2
    If you want to put it that way, technically it's not wrong.
    She's one of the failed attempt by Photoners to create their own Shion (Xion); so in a sense, just like Shao (Xiao) can be called as Shion's brother, Mother can be called as Shion's sister.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    People call her Bakatsugi because of her tendency to boast herself with nothing to backup, rush out into battle without enough experience and get herself almost killed. Honestly I don't like the idea of having a character suddenly becoming too powerful right off the bat because of some energy shenanigans. The same goes with Itsuki who suddenly got a retarded powerup one-shot Apprentice when he never really actually deserved it. I hate characters with broken power compatibility to back up lack of battle experience. MC didn't get strong right of the bat like Hitsugi and Itsuki, they trained hard for it and spent a lot of time with Matoi and others to gain trust and get where they deserved.
    For me at least, it is a lazy writing device a lot of animes love to use (mostly shonen ones). It removes any sense of tension the story has. Even when the Council of Six goes ham, they are pretty clear that it is a double-edged sword and can kill them if they overdo it. Basically, I'm not against strong characters but there needs to be checks in place otherwise you have no reason to care about what is happening if they can just flip a switch and win.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady3011 View Post
    For me at least, it is a lazy writing device a lot of animes love to use (mostly shonen ones). It removes any sense of tension the story has. Even when the Council of Six goes ham, they are pretty clear that it is a double-edged sword and can kill them if they overdo it. Basically, I'm not against strong characters but there needs to be checks in place otherwise you have no reason to care about what is happening if they can just flip a switch and win.
    Here will be SEGA's lazy version of a downside, if they give one.
    "She can't control it."

If you watched Mobile Fighter G Gundam, my favorite Gundam series, Domon has the ability to enter basically a Frenzied mode. The problem is he could never activate it when he wanted to and even some times it went off on its own. It wasn't until he was taught by 'Schwarz Bruder' that he learned the true version of this mode that he could control using a serene state of mind.

My only disappointment with MB 2-6 was that Player's time with Matoi and little Zeno was roughly for 2 days. It would've been better if something went wrong with the time travelling and Player gets stuck in the past for almost a year. A year's worth of time with Matoi and as Zeno's master would have better justified their attachment and adoration of Player.

I personally find Matoi to be a better character than Hitsugi because Matoi is surprisingly more relatable. Matoi's backstory is that she was (and still is) a very powerful ARKS but being powerful wasn't all what its cut out to be for Matoi and that things that people take for granted like having friends and doing normal stuff is more meaningful. Its why I wanted Matoi vs Phaleg to happen because of the parallels between the two (not that I think Huey vs Phaleg is a bad thing). Phaleg is a woman who believes her great power should be something to be proud of and makes her think she's above everyone else. Matoi is a girl who believes being powerful doesn't make her more special than anyone else at all.

Also, yeah. It does seem very jarring for Hitsugi to go from struggling to block a playful swing of Kohri's Gram to being able to effortlessly one-handedly block a full swing of Kohri's Gram with only the scabbard of her Katana as well as being strong enough to force Mother to retreat. Still, it is done a whole lot better than Itsuki one-shotting Apprentice in the anime *shrug*.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Still, it is done a whole lot better than Itsuki one-shotting Apprentice in the anime *shrug*.
    Power of FRIENDSHIP AND LOVEE