Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

how bad could a pug be? okay... here's what I came through

the first attempt, I've bumped into 3 little pricks don't event know how to use the laconium sword to trigger weak point, they just keep flat attacking / spawning PA without charging. when I finally got the chance to pick up the sword I actually have to DEMO it

FFS the black dragon instance is going through EXACTLY THE SAME workflow as the red version, I don't know WTF these leechers were doing

The pug i was in at first attempt was doing ok, then the part to break the wing didn't happen.

Also, the KO count was already at 2/3.

Then suddenly found myself back at the lobby, along with another party member with the lead already left. XD

Curious question, does a fancy cutscene involving the Laconium Sword and one's character occur regardless of who got the last hit, or does it only appear for the character that got the last hit with the Laconium Sword?

Logged on late for my very first Atrum, still managed to get a pass with only 2 MPA deaths, both from a FI/HU, but we managed to clear it after one false start. The first round, someone dropped and we failed to break the second wing in time. The restart went smoothly and we managed to keep the 4/4 MPA.

Everyone gets the cutscene at the end, even if you're not using a sword when you kill him.

Got into my second attempt, I was the party leader, died all 3 times, restarted, and died twice.
    Sometimes I wonder why I bothered keeping an Elyseone.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Dragon was being a bitch last night.

During 12man regular run, he ignored a limb break stun.

During rematch, he ignored two limb break stuns, leaving us pew-pewing his head with ranged attacks to force him into final phase since we ran out of limbs to break. When he landed after the fireworks show, he didn't go into his stun animation, probably because of the limbs being missing too far in advance of that starting.

Beat him in 14minutes, but still pissed off that I seen 3 stuns get ignored in one session. Needs to be addressed.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I'm just putting Ares the soul on every unit and weapon I affix from here on out (unless I am using an Astral Soul SAF); it's 30 HP vs 10 ATK per item to me, and 120 more hp just sounds a lot more useful than 40 more attack.

anyway, I did some number crunching like almost half a year ago, and I found that even with say, a zeinesis or quilphad sword, every 60 more atk on every item (or 240 more atk from abilities) seems to roughly translate to ~5-6% more damage; even +180 atk per unit/weapon was still ~5% more damage than +120 atk

That all said; it's kind of hard for me to recommend going for unit abilities any more than Ares/Omega Reverie/Mutation II/ and the user's choice of two of the following: Shoot/Power/Tech IV, Stamina IV, Ability III, Deus Factor (yamato factor over 3 slots is almost impossible to find, and mother just got downgraded to random EQ status), and Spirita IV. if you got the money to afford stuff like Flict/Alter or Noble/Elegant abilities go right on ahead with that, I'm kinda just keeping my eye out for stuff you can do without going out of your way to get, or just for people on Klotho welfare.

Though I have started to see people popping up with 6-7 slot units that seem like they were assembled completely with Gal Gryphon drops, and while something like Gryphon/Ability III/Mutation II/Power IV/Stamina IV/Blow Resist IV/All Resist III is only giving like 80 s-atk, it still sounds pretty freakin sturdy for something they got by farming Winged Border Breaker and/or saving seasonal EQ gryphon drops

https://twitter.com/NextTimePSO2/sta...24355875885056 nothing is going to top seeing the person with the 33% element atra sword though

this might be worse just because of how element convert works AND he did not put the rod s4 on the rod.. instead opted for partizan s4 LUUL

on topic rematch is pretty easy.. but i generally bring a friend or premade so far
    Last edited by Flaoc; Jan 26, 2018 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    This amount of autism is astounding, just play with your team in order to avoid that kind of baddies. Or you could also solo.

I took around 27 mins in a blind run as hero, soloing with laconium sword seems to be impossible for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    You would have a higher chance of getting a response if you would clarify what you are asking about.
    Okay.

Is the black dragon that everyone is fighting really that strong?

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Okay.

Is the black dragon that everyone is fighting really that strong?
    Its not. That was a solo time, pugs have around 12 min clears.
    Spoiler!