By the time you read this, I've already fled the country so that none of you will be able to track me down and kill me for suggesting this

That said, the site should have an "Everything you could possibly want to know about the Orotiagito" section. Admittably, partly because I must find one myself, but mostly to save messages on the boards about it, as I am sure you have all seen enough of them

What's there to know? You need a 1975 agito which is near impossible to find, and... uh... I forgot what to do with it. In some quest, there's a guy who talks about the swords. Take it to him.

Dang, it's been so long since I've played PSO... o_O

Well, *I* would like to (and by now, already do, on account of bothering the boards with it.. yet another reason to have a FAQ on it somewhere...) things like, where most Agito's are found, and if any ID can find the Orotiagito (I'm a Yellowboze, there's a lot of cool stuff I can't get )

But seriously, I don't so much need it anymore, but posting one on the site would save *other* new, or new-ish people hunting for rares from asking on the boards, which I'm sure happens quite often based on any threads I've seen on it.

...Just a thought