Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alright i got V.2 the day it came out...converted my charecter and guild card stuff...go to HL signup and bang! my parents tell me NO WAY IN HELL you can use our credit card. I gave up on PSO. Told my friends Bye through AIM or E-mail. With all the excitement about the trial I wanna go back online and revisit my glory days. IS it possible to go back?

Ok, to change your character back to v1, no it isn't possible. If it isn't a high level char, I'd suggest remaking it on v1. Sorry =/

Yeah, once you convert from version 1 to version 2, there is no way for you to go back to version 1. You will just have to make a new character with your PSO version to play version 1.
    Nothing is impossible

Veteran Fighter

Aaa, but if you have a Double Power, or a similar product, do what I did and back up a copy of your character, still level 100 and still ver1 formatted...ehh...but that's just me

I would really like to just start a new charecter so do i have to do anythign like reset my serials or that kinda stuff?

Yo, StryderPSO. You do not need a credit card to get online in version 2, so be glad that your char is version 2! To do that go there http://www.psoexplorer.com
    This thing works and it got me on!

ya i dont really want to play is the thing..i just wanna go online and have fun with my friends and not feel obligated to play because i am paying for it....neverwinter nights is coming.......

Veteran Fighter

And no, you don't ahve to flash your Memory or anything like that. As long as you have the US ver2, aaa, it should work...

in times like this the great sephiroth would say " be mindful of the future for the future holds great and powerful items".

On 2002-06-14 21:29, sephiroththegreat wrote:
    in times like this the great sephiroth would say " be mindful of the future for the future holds great and powerful items".
    umm....i am not so sure what that means...