Page 56 of 95 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    The way His lied is the unavoidable way to make people at least have some semi-believe at first, when you have no way to try out the limit break. (even masterForce midori was fully believe on it) And the reason why I would post it before I could see is obviously because how many people is waiting to hear any tiny bit information about this limit break out there?
    i know nothing about the limit breaks so when i heard that info from lina sama, of course i would believe it. lina sama is a great source of advice and info when it comes to psu. i normally have a lot of respect for him b/c he is such a great player (hence the "sama") but i dont like when people participate in april fools shit. i think april fools is a stupid holiday that should be abolished. being fooled like this is not fun, so why do it? i dont want to upset others so i personally dont celebrate april fools.

i am doing my best to get a limit break for myself so i can see what its all about. my MF is currently lv 173 (god damn, it takes forever to level now), so i still have a while before i will be 180 and earning AEXP. i even took yesterday off work and played psu the entire fucking day and night, but only gained 3 levels. if i can continue to only sleep 4 hours a day, maybe i will be 180 on the weekend and i can start working on AEXP.

i know i could do the R missions instead for AEXP but there are a few reasons why id rather not.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    i know nothing about the limit breaks so when i heard that info from lina sama, of course i would believe it. lina sama is a great source of advice and info when it comes to psu. i normally have a lot of respect for him b/c he is such a great player (hence the "sama") but i dont like when people participate in april fools shit. i think april fools is a stupid holiday that should be abolished. being fooled like this is not fun, so why do it? i dont want to upset others so i personally dont celebrate april fools.

i am doing my best to get a limit break for myself so i can see what its all about. my MF is currently lv 173 (god damn, it takes forever to level now), so i still have a while before i will be 180 and earning AEXP. i even took yesterday off work and played psu the entire fucking day and night, but only gained 3 levels. if i can continue to only sleep 4 hours a day, maybe i will be 180 on the weekend and i can start working on AEXP.

i know i could do the R missions instead for AEXP but there are a few reasons why id rather not.
    Man wish I could help you out over there. I'm just as eager to find out how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post

You can do it, we believe in you! Shame we don't know any other JP players who have a MF
    Tekki || F Newman Lv102|| fT 10
    Tekershee || F Cast Lv298|| fF 10 fG 10 GT 10 aF 10

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tekershee

Limit break = ???-RH(\frac1n2)=\frac-2.178×10-18n2joule?!?!

I want to know what it is... please. It caps over LV 50? elemental %?

*in other news*: April fools will be abolished by the IHO (International Holiday Organization) starting in 2010. Protesters have been executed by hanging and firing-squad throughout many foreign countries. More details as the event unfolds...
    PACHI - M - Newman/Masterforce 150
    Natasha - F - Human/Acrotecher 150

PSU = Second Job

Quote Originally Posted by PACHI View Post
    Limit break = ???-RH(\frac1n2)=\frac-2.178×10-18n2joule?!?!

I want to know what it is... please. It caps over LV 50? elemental %?

*in other news*: April fools will be abolished by the IHO (International Holiday Organization) starting in 2010. Protesters have been executed by hanging and firing-squad throughout many foreign countries. More details as the event unfolds...
    Inazuma is doing the best he can to get there asap. All we can do is be patient.
    Last edited by milranduil; Apr 1, 2009 at 01:55 PM.

im just confused with what we actually know and what was just a joke. Im a bit startled, lol.
    PACHI - M - Newman/Masterforce 150
    Natasha - F - Human/Acrotecher 150

PSU = Second Job

Quote Originally Posted by PACHI View Post
    im just confused with what we actually know and what was just a joke. Im a bit startled, lol.
    All of the actual TECHNIC changes were truthful (Inazuma posted them). The only thing we don't know that came from Lina was limit break.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    The only thing we don't know that came from Lina was limit break.
    It only comes from me if I'm the one actually posting the information, anything anyone else says I said is heresay.
    I'm not the one posting innaccurate information in my posts
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Oh man, this would so take me back to fortegunner. Grenades to 42, Rifles to 42, Shotguns to 50, Twins to 42, Lasers to 42, Crossbows to 42..... *drools*

Also....human guntecher with level 50 double saber LOL

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Request for video showing the speed increase of Longbows, especially at 41+.