Page 1 of 45 123411 ... LastLast

Default I love coockies & milk

READ FIRST IF YOU WANNA REQUEST!

You can request ANYTHING! be it PSO/PSU related.. something creepy? some other games/anime/human you want me to draw for you.

Basic Rules
    • I will do sexy stuff of course. I won't do any 18+ hentai
    • Give screenshots, and detailed description of what you want. The more vague the description.. the more weird the drawing will get..
    I choose which request I wanna do in which order. I don't care who is first. I just choose the request that I feel like doing.
    • You can choose what style you want:
    - Light colored, cellshaded (kindoff like the nerdlove picture).
    - Heavy, detailed CGed, colorful with outlines fat/thin(like the Fony pic/Alex).
    - Dark and creepy (like the creepy fairy tales ones).
    - Any other style you can come up with. Just remember that the three listed above are already somewhat developed to a decent level.
    • The price: GIEV ATTENTION!! nah.. j/k ITS FREE!

Hello >
    Everyone.

Welcome to my gallery with all kinds of random drawings, but also PSO/PSU stuff every once in a while.

How does it work?
    • The first part of the thread contains my latest drawing, a bit larger and visible description. I’ll also post WIP versions in this part.
    • The second part contains all of the drawings I’ve made since I started this thread (somewhere around february/march). When you click on the thumbnail, you’ll get to see a bigger version of the drawing. Underneath you can find the following buttons/links:
    Big: This is a larger version of the drawing, usually capped at 2000 pixels in the height.
    FullRes: This is the full resolution version of the drawing, they are quite big (between 8000 and 13000 pixels in the height.
    .PSD: This is the original .psd file, that you can steal, adjust or use for learning. Note: I will try to add the .psd files bit by bit, so don’t cry about the death links
    In the spoiler box you can find the original description for the drawing.
    Keep in mind that the oldest drawing are @ the bottom and the newest ones @ the top!
    • The third part contains old drawing I made in the past.. there you can check how I started and how I evolved, there is no description and all thumbnails are hidden in a spoiler box.
    • The fourth part contains some little tutorials pictures of how I color in photoshop and what steps I take to get to the result.

-------------------------------= Part 1: Current drawing =-------------------------------
    Alex kicking rats(ass)
    this will be my 2nd crappy entry for Reiq's contest.
    I tried to make a more dynamic and exciting pose.. no reference used for the pose of course the monsters is a big mutated rat.. ore something.. I have no idea what a rat exactly looks like :wacko

Linework is cheaply generated with illustrator..

DC_Player's Humar
    yay sketchors! its a male! O_O zomg noes! teh world is ending!
    HIDE>>
    ALL!

FULL RESOLUTION: http://jojo.sappusx.com/ok39FR.jpg

Busty Claudia
    ZNAARRRRRG!
    Since my old coloring style is starting to bore me, I am trying to find new ways of coloring (also look at the mushroom one). This one was real quick (both the sketch and the BG) it all took les then 5 hours I guess
    oh by the way, this is Claudia, Rust's beast with maxed breast size.. HOORAY! the BG is what I remembered of what Neudaiz looked like I didn't have any reference for it.. so it's probably totally random

FULL RESOLUTION: http://jojo.sappusx.com/ok38FR.jpg

Happy Musrooms
    Yay! something.. em with NO BLOOD!!! O_O
    what's it? it's the most complete meaningless and random drawing! I just started to sketch the background.. and started to fill it up with the most random layers.. after that I added the elf.. which was the most random and quick sketch I've made that actually looks kindoff okay.

The only minor problem I see is the black lines around the elf, making her look kindof harsh. I couldnt 'really fix that, cause I was working on half the resolution I usually do.

I really started to get a bit bored and tired while making KodiaX commission.. that is why I used a completly new way of coloring.. and it was fun .. soo results:

FULL RESOLUTION: http://jojo.sappusx.com/ok37FR.jpg

AYE AYE!
    to color, or not to color?

Say "Cheesawd"!
    GRUUUUUUUUUU
    sketch

IF you feel like coloring it yourself.. click for full res

FULL RESOLUTION: http://jojo.sappusx.com/ok34FR.jpg

Rickilee and her Partner Machine
    Hooray! it's the commission for Sord! I tried a new way fo sketching.. I sketched in a painty way.. I think it actually worked pretty well end damned fast!

it's Sord manly female Rickilee in a hawt position with a Sword that I just made up out of randomness YES! I know the parter machine is a bit to big.. but I think it wouldn't have worked if she was smaller >_> I can still resize her though (yeah thats some smart ass use of layers!)

FULL RES: http://jojo.sappusx.com/ok30FR.jpg

OMFG! I already reached "ok30" with my file names.. just note that the first picture in this topic (the cyborg girl skecth was called "ok4"

Video "tutorial" of CGing Erzbeth
    Yay.. actually.. it's NOT A TUTORIAL, more a "HOW TO" since I've explained tons of times how to do the shading on these boards

The quality of the shading in the video is notably worse than the original.. cause I did it in 2 hours, insted of the 6 hours I spend on the original shading, thus it's not as pretty and has lotsa mistakes.. but hey.. it should give you an idea how I work.

The video is on 500% speed which makes it 23minutes long.. I uploaded a small version which is 160MB and a bigger version thats .. uhh dunno.. BIG!

If you live in europe I recomment to directly download the file and NOT stream it.. since the stream only goes fast if you're in the US..

Click the pic for the link to the video's:

Rust's secret commission: Flats

Hooray! Rust's commission is done (and pretty quick to! shading took around 5 hours, and I like it I think it's better then the redcap and chainsaw ones I was aiming for The fullres quality is a bit crappy though
    results!

Here is Rust's description of the character:
    Here's some piece of information about this commission, folks ! (Spoiler-free for Kelvie.)
    So, i present you Erzbeth, one of the many NPCs i've put into my paper D&D campaign setting. Erzbeth is only a minor NPC in that campaign, thus she'll make her first and last appearance in Chapter 10A of the campaign (PCs -Player Characters- are currently in the process of clearing up the Chapter 9 ; many chapters are separated in parts A and B because of the nine players being often split in two groups of four and five people for matters of playability).
    Erzbeth is a 10-years old vampire, though she is way more grown-up than what she seems to be. Erzbeth has been turned into a vampire by her mother, who wanted to keep her little girl with her even after she became a child of the night. Still having a fragile and innocent mind when she got turned into an undead, Erzbeth became overwhelmed by hunger, hatred and sadistic behaviour way faster than an new-born adult wampire would have been - thus, she killed her mother only a few days after she embraced her new condition.
    Now, it's been decades since Erzbeth is a vampire, and her hatred for anything living became even stronger as the years passed, being prisoner of a child body for eternity being her biggest grievance. Erzbeth grew mature very quick and learned how to keep with her condition without being worried. Eurikayne's unique architecture allowed her to move easily from places to places in the city without having to deal with the daylight - and though she's hating it, she takes a very good care of her appearance (kind of made up that if she can't do anything about what she hates so much, she might better take advantage of it). Erzbeth then regularly file her fangs so they always look like standard human canines, and she drag her preys down to her crypt with a fake childish and innocent behaviour matching her appearance, making them unable to anticipate when she finally decides to have her meal. Yeah, because this is another particularity Erzbeth got among the vampire population : rather than merely drinking blood to feed herself, Erzbeth loves killing people, sometimes hunting them for hours 'till they are pushed to exhaustion before killing them, but above all, she appreciates devouring entirely her victims, especially if they are still alive, screams of agony sounding so sweet to her ears. This is a fact : the younger and more innocent the vampire was before his transformation, the more corrupted and twisted his mind is when acquiring his new status.

FULL RES: http://jojo.sappusx.com/ok29FR.jpg

And here is the PSD files of the flats.. you can use it to try-out some shading yourself with your tablet
    http://jojo.sappusx.com/ok29PSDfile.zip

Self-portrait
    YA.. thats me I used a picture as reference (NO tracing of-course ).. took me about 4 hours to make this.
    I hope you're not shocked that I don't look like a bunny eating monsters..

I mainly made it for my DA ID

Anyway, results!:

Q-ty beta1
    New stuff for an own character.. description is somewhere on page 21/22 (I am lazy )

Did some lazy coloring on it.. cheap, but good enough for a sketch!

hooray!

Fullres: http://jojo.sappusx.com/ok31FR.jpg

Kelvie vs Sinow Beat
    Alright! the first commission! in sketching phase..

What is it? it's Kelvie fighting a Sinow Beat.. hooray! I think the sketching alone took 6 hours to finish.. done on 17000x14000px so expect some damn clean and thin lineart (which will take forever to make.. oh well.. I got the time
    I actually already like how the sketch cam out.. especially since I usualy only draw simple poses.. I think I did a good job for my own drawing skills..

here it is:

Full resolution here: http://jojo.sappusx.com/ok28FR.jpg

------------------------------= Part 2: Recent Gallery=------------------------------
    Alex: The ultimate bunny killer

Big --|-- FullRes --|-- .PSD

A new pic I've been working on in the time this topic was empty (yes its the one that was 18000x16000 ). Anyway.. what is it? I was feeling like entering a contest of Reiq from Deviant Art.. I have no idea why I am actually etering it >_> but you have to make something "crazy" for the contest.. and I love crazy stuff.. and I also love his Character called Alex.. so I thought.. Alex+bunnykilling+lots'a time = awesome stuff.. yeah.. so whatever.. this will probably be my last bunny killing thingie.. >_>

This is still a WIP, I still have to add details to the costume and have to add a background and do some color correction.. just felt like sharing it, and adding the firstpost again..

It's almost done.. I dunno about the BG.. it's very undetailed.. but I like how the colors turned out.. so.. hmm.. what ya think? it's good like this? or should I change some?

__________________________________________________ ________

Bunny May Cry

.. >_> heh.. couldn't resist to sketch this one..
    And I just painted some.. I think I did better then with the previous one

Phailed Painting of Qox

I tried to paint, and I failed!

Old-school Amy Rose

NO WAAAI!?? YA WAAI! it's the old school Amy from before she was f*cked up with the f*cked up personality >_> I'm just not much of a fan of the new, "cool", anime designs of the characters *hides before getting killed by evil Sonic the Hedgehog (and Shadow the Emo Hedgehog) fangirls, who make Sonic marry their own made Sonic characters T_T*

Anyway.. haven't done any Sonic drawing since I was a kid (not counting the secret sketch I did last week as a try-out), so be nice to me..

You'll probably notic I didn't do any UBAR shading.. thats because I wanted to stay as close as posible to SEGA's old Sonic CG style..
    here art some examples of the old style: here, here and here

Nerdlove

Damn.. thats 3 sketches in one day! (I have 2 weeks of almost free time before my next schoolperiode starts *feels guilty towards Eugy*)
    Anyhow.. NERDLOVE! just great how I always come up with the most random idea's in my head.. sometimes they succeed and sometimes they suck >_>
    I actually like this one.. so I am gonna color it. I will try to do it less dark than usual.

Qoxy in perspecitve!

Wow! it's Qoxy! and this is the first time I've drawn in some kind of perspective.. so don't be to harsh T_T

Just Qoxolg

Yesterday I was shocked at how much I actually suck at drawing T_T I really suck at anything that has action/interesting pose or perspective.. my drawings all look boring and uninteresting.. the only thing that saves my ass is my CGing knowledge (not really much skill related). Thats why I tried to do a kind-of simple sketch of my PSO character.. I think I will first start a bit simple, later I will try the harder stuff. I dunno about coloring this one.. I think it's not really worth the effort to color this.

Old-school Amy First try sketch

My first Sonic character drawing (sketch) since I was a kid..

Old Farting Dragon

OMFG! it's a big old farting dragon!

Cute Qox

I dunno.. I wanted to draw something cute.. but of course I can't since I am just a creep >_> anyway it's Qox.. looking a bit younger (I think the breasts are smaller than usual to ) with that look in her eyes.. she's probably lost in PSU watching perverted scenes between beasts..

Painting practice

Did some painting practice for backgrounds! haven't used any burn layer and only 1 dodge layer
    Don't ask why I did a sky castle.. >_>
    emm enjoy?? or laugh.. or uhh do whatever you like

Rapunzel the Psycho

Rapunzel beta version 2! I like this one more.. because .. i dunno.. it fits better with the other "sexy" "bitchy" "disturbing" girls >_> unless people like the other one more..

Giev Coffee O_O

Something completly random that came up my mind.. it's a very quick doodle.. did it in less then 2 hours..

Yes.. I am a coffee addict.. @_@

Qox @ Seaside area

It’s my favorite big breasted Fony

Sleeping Zomby

OH NOES! the prince became addicted to PSO and forgot to kiss the sleeping beauty! now she came alive herself, and with some slight mechanical adjustments to her body, She's on the killing tour, searching for some lame prince..

yes.. I know it's weird.. and I don't care..

Please click for high res details you'l miss alot of little details if you dont >_>

Perky Snow White

Snow White .. can't come up with a fun name for this one.. help me!! O_O

Ubar Cute Chibi

OH NOES! it's a ubar cute chibi girl!!!!

anyways.. I tried to apply my new style to something opposite..
    done in PSCS3 with wacom as usual.. 2 versions again, one high contrast and the original.. click for high-res.

Little F*cking Mermaid

Yeah.. Little mermaid gone wild!

Elena from Grandia 2

Hooray.. guess who?
    its Elena from Grandia2!! but no one noticed

Alice in Chainsawland

OH NOES! After the terrifing Red Cap, another deadly girl appears..

I am very very pleased with the results! I like the CGing better than the Red Cap one. Done in about 7,5 hours completly in Photoshop CS3 + Wacom tablet

enjoy.. click for high res:

Temjin 20/80 from Virtual On

Guess what?
    it's Temjin 80/20 from Virtual On for the Sega Saturn

Flowergirl

Alright.. another bizzare drawing of me.. >_> plant.. girl.. thingie.. wel.. I like it.. and YES! I know its anatomicly incorrect.. but I don't care.. cause flower girls don't excist..

Crappy art

Now this one is completly messed up I still don't know why I finished it >_> done in.. uhh 3 hours.. I shouldve stopped after 30 minutes.. oh welll.. results:

Killing Redcap

Little Red Cap is on the killing tour! just grabbing some easy experience points in Forest

Anyway. did this on in 5/6 hours (which is very fast for me). I didn't sketch anything! just started to color and added shading layer after shading layer.. I actually like the result. The CGing is imo ways better than my Februari A-theme submission, eventhough that one took 3 times longer to finish.. oh.. well.. enough talk!

clicklcik for details!

Wires, Boobs ‘n Metal

yeah.. whatever..

nothing PSO related, just something completly random I just HAD to draw.. I will keep my usual PSO/U art for the Art Theme challanges.

It's just to improve my drawing skills, so any critique is welcome

clickclick

------------------------------= Part 3: Old Crap=------------------------------

Real old crap (more then 2 years old, pre tablet):
    Spoiler!

Stuff made between now and 1,5 year ago:
    Spoiler!

------------------------------= Part 4: Coloring tutorials=------------------------------

Nerdlove layering:

Spoiler!

Little F*cking Mermaid Layering

Spoiler!

Last edited by qoxolg; Jun 13, 2009 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Ninja post editting

er

Kind of looks like her breast is a detached melon.

Busty or not, it should look like its attached to her :|
    I am quite a fan of her muscular arms though

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Now, I'm running on the assumption here, that she is meant to be proportioned like a normal-ish human being, in which case, either her body is too long, or her arms are too short. Stand up straight, let your arms dangle straight down, and touch the sides of your legs. That should give you an idea of how long arms are meant to be.

Personally, I believe that the arms are long enough, but the body is too long, right around the midriff. There's a concave segment right underneath her shirt that could just be swatted right on out. Here's a really sloppy demonstration of what I mean--

See how much that clears stuff up?

MEIRA-EDIT: Spoiler boxes never seem to work right when I post them, for some reason.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2008-02-20 22:09 ]</font>

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Is it just me, or is there nothing showing under the Spoiler? I click it, and it doesn't disappear.

Me too.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Thanks for the crit! I fixed the lenght and the "melons"

The arm still looks a bit short, but thats because it is facing a bit forward

I already knew the arm was to short.. But I was to lazy to fix it.. but it looks supprisingly better now!

er

Kind of looks like her breast is a detached melon.

Busty or not, it should look like its attached to her :|
    I am quite a fan of her muscular arms though
    hahaha.. detached melons.. yeah.. probaby a bad habbit of mine.. >_> but I fixed it a bit

updated the first post with a disgusting picture

One by one the rappies steal my sanity...

That is creepy as hell. So much for sleeping tonight.
    The fact that it freaks me out aside, I like it.

Very cool and yet so disturbing. Good work.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

rabit one is awesome. *saves*