Page 1 of 48 123411 ... LastLast

Unhappy Q-Gallery II - "Dispose of them!" & Sonic the Tardhog

Hello>
    Everyone!

Welcome to my gallery full of nonsense, weird art, and sometimes something Phantasy Star related.. As you can see this is my second gallery thread already, my first one can be found right here.

So.. What can you find in here:
    Part 1: Rules for requests
    Part 2: Latest art
    Part 3: 4 recent art pieces
    Part 4: Art PSO related
    Part 5: Art PSU related
    Part 6: Art PSZ related
    Part 7: Tutorials
    Part 8: Other random stuff

You can find all of my non PS related old stuff, by clicking on one of Qox' boobs in my sig..

-------------------------------= Part 1: Rules for requests =-------------------------------

You can request ANYTHING! be it PSO/PSU related.. something creepy? some other games/anime/human you want me to draw for you? I accept pretty much everything..

Basic Rules
    • Try to keep your request within the rules of this board. I don't really care about drawings mature stuff, but others here might.
    • Make a detailed discription, with preferably as much reference as possible. If you don't, I will make weird poop-art.
    • You can pick any style you wan't. Just name the drawing out my gallery with the style you like, and I'll do it.

-------------------------------= Part 2: Latest drawing =-------------------------------
    m00r p00psh1t
    I've been sick since Thursday @_@ so I couldn't stand watching a bright LCD screen, so I doodled something on paper again.. drawing on paper feels kindoff relaxing.. I just need better pencils and paper

127571251 by ~sappel on deviantART

p00psh1t

126855885 by ~sappel on deviantART

SoA
    Right now only Aika..

Sonic the Tardhog
    title says it..

MEGA old MAN
    Yep.. megaman is getting old.. good 'old' buddy!

I did this with my new style again.. this time a little cleaner.. I think I am starting t get the hang of it! I did this pic in only 6 hours! I am definitly gonna keep this style!

FYI: It's a style where I 'speedpaint' the thing in greyscales first, I go from low detail till high detail in quite a high speed. Then I add the flats on top of it in a burn layer, I add some extra colors, add some blue shading, and add a nice overlay effects. It's simple, fast and effective!

124722818 by ~sappel on deviantART

Detailshot:

-------------------------------= Part 3: Four most recent art pieces =-------------------------------

124478630 by ~sappel on deviantART

124154340 by ~sappel on deviantART

123591823 by ~sappel on deviantART

121234020 by ~sappel on deviantART

-------------------------------= Part 4: Art PSO related=-------------------------------

-------------------------------= Part 5: Art PSU related=-------------------------------

-------------------------------= Part 6: Art PSZ related=-------------------------------

-------------------------------= Part 7: Tutorials =-------------------------------
    Q-real Coloring Tutorial
    Spoiler!

Cartoonshading sketch & video:
    Spoiler!

Creepshading videotutorial (covers most of the basics of my coloring):
    Spoiler!

Little F*cking Mermaid Layering:
    Spoiler!

Nerdlove layering:
    Spoiler!

-------------------------------= Part 8: Other random stuff =-------------------------------

As song I made (it's a remix of an old song of me and a friend):
    Download here:
    http://jojo.sappusx.com/SPX_-_Reborn_(2009_Sapmix).mp3
    Last edited by qoxolg; Jun 29, 2009 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Ninjaposteditting

Actually, i like the way you made the face on this one. And also how you brought up more details on the suit with the coloring. Though, your first Alex drawing was much better in my opinion.
    I'm not really fond of the background you made, the blood is kind of disappointing compared to say... just the one you made on Shurikane's picture, and i'd say the rat got some issues. Well, i know it's a mutant or whatever, but since when do rats have human-like elbows ?

I don't really like the whole drawing, other then the pose. It lacks detail in the shading department.

The whole coloring got ruined anyways, because of the way to fat lines. I wasn't really motivated to make an impressive background either.

About the rat: I have no freakin idea what a rat truly looks like

ninjapostedit:

just doodled some Q-ty.. still have to get used to drawing her.. so I will randomly doodle her if I feel like it the pose is 100% lame and boring.. I know.. :P

Spoiler!
    Last edited by qoxolg; Jun 11, 2008 at 03:32 PM. Reason: ninjaposteditting

check first post.

I don't like this one at all. D;
    I think you need to practice drawing her more probably. Oh, and the lower part of her chest seems way too long to me. Like, maybe the part between the two belts is too much. Well, i wouldn't delete ALL what is between the two belts, but the majority of it.

which one are you talking about? the crapy colored doodle??:P it's not even worth it to be in my gallery it was just an excuse to try out some more fast sketch coloring.

I don't like it either.. it doesn't even look ike the first one at all

edit:
    I'd like to add that I was in a little artistical depression. I sometimes have these days that no line ends up the way I want them
    Last edited by qoxolg; Jun 11, 2008 at 05:01 AM.

Oh my, i scrolled up to the wrong "first post".

*facepalms*

Yeah, your Nei version is... juicy.

I did some light coloring for this one.. I am trying to keep the more dark coloring for non lined drawings only.

Spoiler!

oh by the way, I had no Idea what colors I had to use for this character.. since my PSU knowlde is 0%.. oh well it wasn't a commision anyway

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    I did some light coloring for this one.. I am trying to keep the more dark coloring for non lined drawings only.

Spoiler!

oh by the way, I had no Idea what colors I had to use for this character.. since my PSU knowlde is 0%.. oh well it wasn't a commision anyway
    Looks hot, I'm always luving your bewbs. *thumbs up*

Only thing I notice is the lower half (Crotch, hips, etc.) dont look right. look a bit odd. I'm not good with words. im a spatial learner, so visuals worked for me. I'd sketch up something but I dont want to pollute your thread with random lower half sketches. But I'd say you nail everything pretty well, I think you need to go around following women and staring at the lower half of their bodies. I do it... all the time. *grin*

Remember tho your not a pervert for doing that, life is study!
    "What am I doing? I'm studying." "No, no, no, I'm not a pervert i'm a student of life!"

hehe thanks

yeah.. I pretty much always suck at the lower part of the body :P Sketching the lower body usually takes at least twice as long as the upper body.

the biggest problem is probably the croth.. and I already knew what was wrong.. sometimes I am to lazy to fix mistakes

The problem with the him is the line that is actually going trough the leg.. making it look like a butt.. :P

but yeah.. when I watch woman I can't help myself from looking at the upperpart