Thread: Fighter Armor

Default Fighter Armor

I recently got a Lumirus / Kaos Knight, so now I'm in the market for s-rank armor. I only need five because I have a Rabol Lumirus for ground. Keep in mind that this will probably be all of my money, so don't say stuff like "LOL GET ALL ARMAS LINE." Also, I actually have two Rabol Lefba boards and one Rabol Orpad board; should I make them?

Here's a list I compiled of fighter armor that have the slots I want:

180 205 130 Serafi-senba
    123 300 154 Rabol Orpad
    125 290 156 Rabol Lebfa
    177 209 154 Orpa-senba
    181 320 202 Armas Line
    222 398 211 Feril Line
    232 435 216 Yiel Line

DEF - EVA - MENT

To be honest, I don't think the stats matter with the right slots, and I'm going from 127 219 168 (Crimson Line). Opinions?

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Hmm if your low on money id go for the lebfas/orpads. The only downside is that you have no extra slot. If you can get them serafi-senbas would be your best. they have lower evavaisn. Those are your best choices. And remember its all about %s,%s,%s. Try to atleast get a serafi/lebfa/orpad with 30%+. then just stick on legless/rainbow and your rocking some 48/50% armor there.

I know getting a Serafi-senba or Armas Line isn't easy but you should consider getting at least one or two of them for the Extra slot. Master classes have very low stamina and sometimes a STA-boosting unit like Puyoment Aura or Rappy Mode is helpful. I recommend picking Dark element unless you have a Vijeri / Resist (the STA boost will help protect you from Megid). Light is another good element because White Beast is so popular and you have to worry about both Sleep and Freeze in that mission, and you can't equip two different Resist units at the same time.

The other four elements don't matter as much, just take what you can get. Fighters have high HP anyway, and most of the time you can use Resist units to protect yourself from SEs. At least go for a Dark armor with an Extra slot if you can (unless you have Vijeri / Resist). Light would be nice too but it's not as important if you're on a budget.

I can probably manage to get at least one or two Serafi-senbas. I didn't think about the STA boost for FM (I do want to try that eventually), but I really don't need an extra slot as much as I need body or arm slots for anything else. Maybe it would be nice to have if I ever play my caseal more though. So yeah. I'll go ahead and synth the boards I said I already have, and then I'll try to get a dark Serafi-senba (maybe light too). Thanks for the advice.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

You might want to scratch off Feril Line from that list Kylie. Feril Line does not offer an arm slot so your LKK would be useless.

If you are indeed looking for quick fixes, I think Opra-senba might be the cheapest given that Ortapolymers are around in the market. Metapolymers aren't hunted as much but you can find them via Desert Terror S2.