Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    FoMar

THIS THREAD IS NOW FOR THE DESCUSSION OF THE BOARD RP AND THE CHARACTER BIOS. THE ACTUAL RP IS HERE

Please remember when putting your character bios please put wether or not others can use them in their posts.

I hope this is the right place to put this. i thought it qualified as fan work. Anyways heres the idea. I thought this up at work today.the idea was to make it so that us pso'ers that can't or don't go online can still roleplay with the rest of the pso comunity (at least those of us on psow). We all pick one of our chars we play and make our own story with it. Its open to anyone who is interested. all i ask is that you give a small bio of your char. something simliar to this is ok.

Character Name:
    Class:
    Height:
    Weightboth optional but there so people can get an image of what you look like)
    Descriptionpersonality, quirks, anything that helps describe your char and build that mental image)
    Brief history:
    Permission to use"

Here is my character info
    Character Name: Neromyr
    Class: FOmar
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 175 lbs
    Description: slightly tattered robe, he wears no hat but wears a pair of thin rectangular sunglasses. He tends to be a cast now ask later person when it comes to dealing with foes, and he has a slight case of parinoia
    History:Neromyr is a survivor from pioneer 1 he disaproved of what the military was doing on Ragol so he left the colony area and went to live on his own in the wilderness. since he was nowhere near the colony he was unaffected by the explosion that wiped out pioneer 1. he has spent his time on ragol far far away from civilization until he saw the pods from pioneer 2 decending. he slowly and cautiosly made his way back to the colony towards civilixzation. when pioneer 2's chief refused to listen to his warnings about what happened he went off and secluded himself in a dark ally on pioneer 2.

If you are interested please post your character info. In about two or three days i will take the characters that are posted and make a easy to read list of the characters that are active. and yes you can come in at anytime.

Feel Free to post your thoughts about this idea

Like i said here is a list of the names of the chars who have bios posted. they are in order of first recieved.
    CHARACTERS - PERMISSION TO USE
    1. Neromyr - YES
    2. Cap 'Master' Flash -
    3. Kafie Katu -
    4. Biko -
    5. Aneka - UNTIL JOINED NO. AFTER WITH PERSONAL PERMISSION
    6. Maverick -
    7. Spike -
    8. Rina -
    9. Danielle -
    10. Shadow - yes
    11. Zankou Halliwell -
    12. Jet Li - yes
    13. Grey -
    14. Gamma - yes
    15. Vod - yes
    16. "Doctor" Jay Chirurgie -

these are here so everyone knows what chars there are.

I look forward to some great rp.

MEIRA-EDIT: Editted title for clarity.
    <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2006-03-24 14:30 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neromyr on 2006-03-29 16:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neromyr on 2006-03-29 16:42 ]</font>

Trinity's War Survivor DamonKatu's Avatar

I have one question. Can it be more than one? Because I have two main charters. (of course, you heard them fighting all over the boards; they quit now dont worry)
    "no matter the man, we all wear masks...either on our faces or over our hearts"
    -Godot.

o wow thiswill be good... sounds like an old MUD but i will give my character info. So are you going to make a story out of this or have strange adventure thing and have teams post soltutions?

Character Name[s]:
    nick name: Cap 'Master' Flash
    Class: RAmar
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 180
    ID: Purplemnum
    Mag: none
    Armor: none
    Shield: none
    Description: Like a RAmar without the body armor and wears a trenchcoat. Face like my avatars but no mask. Although very intelligent he lacks patience and tends to lose rational thoughts when he is mad and is impulsive. He can build weapons from broken ones and will not carry a primary.
    Brief history: He is not a traditional ranger. He gave up on magical ability so he could get strong enough for hunter and ranger weapons. He a wanderer, meeting people but not staying with them for too long. He does have one friend, Zankou, who he owes one. Cap is partially responsible for the loss of his friends arm and built him a new one. Other than zankou, Cap doesn't have any other contacts.

*note; drop weapons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SgtShligger on 2006-03-27 13:14 ]</font>

I think I may join up, but it all depends on how much the others like it. I think it's a good idea, though.

FoMar

On 2006-03-21 18:18, DamonKatu wrote:
    I have one question. Can it be more than one? Because I have two main charters. (of course, you heard them fighting all over the boards; they quit now dont worry)
    Yes it can be more than one. I had set the one character rule because alot of people don't rp more than one character well. they tend to focus on one char and the other gets neglected until they go "oh hey I forgot he was here" and work on that cahr and neglect the other. But if someone is able to rp "well" ( not neglect either/any char ) with more than one char than by all means let them do so.

So are you going to make a story out of this or have strange adventure thing and have teams post soltutions?
    My idea was for it to be ONE GIANT EVERGOING Fan Fiction. I have had experience doing this with many rpg's with decent success. (one lasted a good 8 months before it passed away) perhaps if the RP lasts long enough i might maqke it into a small board book but that is at a later date and depends on wether or not i get participants permission to do so.

Who knows this rp may even get stickied if it lasts long enough. (HOPES)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neromyr on 2006-03-21 20:27 ]</font>

Sounds like a group fanfic if you ask me.

FoMar

well in all reality it is. but its fun. the different participants is what makes it so that it can go on forever because they all interact with eachother differently and havwe their own ideas.

So do we not have to syncronize ideas? (not like the last one had many syncronized ideas MY FAULT )

If so, then I might be in.

Trinity's War Survivor DamonKatu's Avatar

Character Name: Kafie Katu
    Class: HUmar, Redria
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 175 pts
    personality: Serious
    Hair: blue
    Eyes: Blue
    favorate weps: L and K combat, Black king bar, and the TJ left behind by his father
    Brief history:
    Kafie was an normal hunter with a dream to become the strongest hunter in his section. He has a short temper but he also has a strong heart. He can harness his anger into pure energy and use it to his advantage. Only his girlfriend trinity tells him what to do. (like most boyfriend's women of course XD). He only one rivil is an android named Gia who seems to have one bad issue agenst kafie sence he won trin's heart. Sometimes love is a dangerous war.

*Bonus short*
    Weapon Shopping
    By DK & Caosknight

Garanz:I'm glad we decided to go shopping for weapons today.
    DK: Yeah, hope we have a better day than that couple. (point to the couple you help in the messege sending mission).
    Garanz:Wow that is a nice rocket launcher.
    DKpicks up rocket launcher) Yeah this is nice!
    Garanz:Be careful not to fire that thing.
    DK:Relax! I know what I'm doing. (fires rocket accidentaly and shoots down a hovercraft).
    GaranzK! You just shot down that ship!
    DK:Yeah... but you have to admit, man, that was awesome!

"no matter the man, we all wear masks...either on our faces or over our hearts"
    -Godot.

Character Name: Biko

Class/species: Giant El Rappy[ULT][Baby].
    Height: 1'8 (sitting)
    Weight: 66 lbs
    Personality: Self conscious of weight, otherwise charming and dangerously intelligent.
    Feathers: Absorbent white, soft to the touch.
    Eyes: Black
    Weapons: Pretend dead, speech, beak

Hobbies: Pecking, pulling pranks, checking out the rappy babes.
    Abilities: Inner Chicken (Can render self lifeless, not breathing) Ruckus call (Summons bird-like allies) Steal (Pick the pockets of hunters as they walk past)
    Dislikes: Violence, Hildebears.

Brief Summary: Biko is one of the experiments of a well known Doctor in the world..one who loved Rappies. Apparently, Biko was taught the human tongue, as well as the other languages neccessary to communicate. He uses it to get himself out of trouble with hunters. He seems to have an incredible gift and is remarkably intelligent for his age and species. Though young, he has the mindset of a "HUmar teenager in heat." He is able to, but dislikes socializing with the other Rappies who he considers primitive. He appears as a tiny rappy, a chick, which he is. But he constantly amazes the intelligent life forms he runs into with his speech. Though small, he is still a baby, and has grown remarkably fast. He hopes to reach the size of his giant parents..who have dissappeared. Biko is smart and agile enough not to get caught by shocked humans, and wanders the forests of Ragol looking for females to charm with his cute looks. After they take him as a pet, he steals their supplies and runs off. What lies in the heart of this avian critter?

(P.S I am absolutely serious about this character.)
    Copyright 2006 Dreadlock

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dreadlock on 2006-03-26 10:35 ]</font>