It's confirmed peoples! My translation wasn't so bad after all! *sniff*

http://www.famitsu.com/sp/060602_psu/psu_present.html

My digi-translator reads it up as follows...

It is offered by lottery about PS2 "the fan TASHI star universe" and a precedence trial version, and they are 3000 persons. 2006/6/2

- Chapter 1 in story mode and a network mode can be enjoyed!

The PlayStation 2 version which the sale day determined on August 31, 2006 "the fan TASHI star universe." here -- the precedence trial version disk "PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE Premiere Disc" -- weekly FAMI -- a connoisseur and FAMI -- a connoisseur -- PS2 -- congruent -- a lottery -- 3000 persons -- a present!!

The case where it subscribes from a magazine -- weekly FAMI -- a connoisseur (a June 16 special-number number, 6 month 23, 30 merger numbers) or FAMI -- a connoisseur -- I want you to stick on the back of a postcard and to send to the following address after specification of the address, a name, age, and a telephone number in the application form attached to PS (the June 30 issue)

Moreover, FAMI -- a connoisseur .com to an application is also possible. An application ticket etc. is unnecessary here, and if the address, a name, age, and a telephone number are inputted into the form of this page, it will be O.K. It is waiting for much application!

What are the chances of one of us getting one?!

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...

"the fan TASHI star universe." That one gave me a laugh. Digi-translators make up some funny stuff sometimes.

Anyways, it sounds like you have to enter the lottery by sending in a form included with the Japanese Famitsu magazine, so unless you have a subscription to it, or can buy the Japanese edition somewhere...

Yeah, when they spell PSU in Hiragana, the translator picks it up, as is, lol.

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...

They seem to be pretty determined to make PSU connoisseur exclusive. I'm gonna go become a connoisseur.

so the release date and ps2 beta rumors turned out to be true.

id love to get my hands on that beta but i dont know if its gonna be so easy this time...

i will try my best to get one tho.

also dont forget, someone will prob upload the ps2 beta to the internet for everyone else to play. id have to mod my ps2 tho -_-
    Quit PSO2

techn0rganic

yeah but you need a modded ps2.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Tek_ on 2006-06-01 18:28 ]</font>

Why do they insist on continually teasing us with these betas?!
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The First

or if you can get it to work you can use a PS2 emu >.>

techn0rganic

lol @ emulation for anything past the cartridge era