* expert classes unlocked
    * level cap 60
    * axes unlocked
    * some new missions (s rank)

some other stuff, too

Source:
    http://www.phantasystaruniverse.jp/n...de=view&id=102

The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

Cool, I wasn't expecting this until sometime after the NA release.

Down for the Getdown

lol.
    Level cap +10. People are gunna cap out again in like 2 days. At least expert classes are unlocked.

I couldn't nail down where it said axes (babelfish, like any translator, is not 100%). But I did see where they're talking about 2 new SUV weps for Casts, new Photon Arts, and a slew of other neat things.

I figured that they would at least have expert classes before US/EN release. Unlinke JP markets, most US/EN gamers generally dont take well to games feeling incomplete. This is going to be real exciting I'm sure. ^_^

Aside from just axes, it says that eight weapon types will be unlocked in network mode. I found this picture showing what looks to be a list of them from the official site which apparently was taken down for some reason. It shows the double saber, axe, twin claw, claw, grenade, laser cannon, crossbow and card.

Other things worth mentioning are new clothing and cast parts as well as a ton of new room goods and reform tickets.

Ah and there's the confirmation to the weapons from yesterday's confirmation ^_^

Great catch there Espio.

One thing....I'm assuming you're able to read JP, so on this issue of card weapons: are the only card weapons ones that look like fans? Or perhaps they will have the more traditional card looking weapons like Talis or Mahu?

I believe it also says the first online story mission with Laia Martinez is going to be added? Or am I reading that wrong? ;o

On 2006-10-06 05:34, AngelLight wrote:
    One thing....I'm assuming you're able to read JP, so on this issue of card weapons: are the only card weapons ones that look like fans? Or perhaps they will have the more traditional card looking weapons like Talis or Mahu?
    It doesn't say, unfortunately. But, considering that we've already seen sabers that resemble halogen lightbulb tubes (Keikoutou) and other random non-saber looking items, I think it's safe to assume that we'll get some rare cards that dont' look like fans. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a throwback to Mahu or something similar.

Yes yes YES! This is the update a lot of us have been waiting for! Other details:

New my room items,reform tickets, PM Device zero (lets you reset pm), New clothes! 5-7 star equipment will be available, new arts/techs, story mission, and 2 new SUVs. The PSU update gear is finally rolling!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kyori on 2006-10-06 05:46 ]</font>

Well that's fine, I'm sure we'll find out soon. To be honest, I'm kind of glad they did add card weapons. They're the shotguns of forces and anything that can tag more then one target added to the already impressive (though nerfed from PSO) AoE abilities of forces are for sure a good thing (assuming they function the same which we'll have to wait and see).