Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

http://psupedia.org/index.php?title=Humans

can someone please confirm/deny this? It seems a little strange. Yet, if it's true, I want to make my armor mag on a human.

I dont think this is true...plus I think someone has been tampering with that page. If you look through the page's history...an anonymous person made a few changes to the weakness and strength sections. Dont believe everything added to a wiki, but you are doing a good thing to check on whether its true or not.

Heres an older version of the page when Tycho edited it.
    http://psupedia.org/index.php?title=Humans&oldid=7675

First time I've heard about it... but sounds good to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    It is twice the PP cost for fully twice the damage... That is 129/PP vs. 120/PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's twice the damage, but it takes almost twice as long. Something you seem to not be understanding. DPS, not total damage. The DPS per PP spent is far superior for normal > Gekka than it is for Tsukimi > Gekka > normal 3.
    Remember kids: don't do drugs.

The downside of a wiki is that incorrect info can easily get added to it. The bigger it gets, the more likely it will be that bad facts slip through the cracks... I think this is one of those bad facts.

well, it would be nice to disprove it at least before I or someone else takes it off. All we really need is a human and a non human with a level 0 PM and identical weapon boards, and screenshot the sucess rate. I dont have any open character slots so I cant test it personally, but it's not a difficult test. It takes 5 minutes and <500 meseta.

Paragon of Style

It's just a rumor. I doubt it's true, but storyline wise it'd make since. If Humans made the Casts, Numans, and the Beasts, then their synthing capibilities are prolly topnotch too. ^_-

I'm not the trap, that's the trap!

Myth BUSTED!

Compare Human with Level 0 PM and Sabra Board
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...033215_000.jpg
    to Newman with Level 0 PM and Sabra Board
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...033503_001.jpg

It was most likely the contributer either had a leveled PM or didn't see right. Maybe it needs more research!

EDIT: Thanks, and you're welcome.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Choja on 2006-12-01 11:00 ]</font>

Tired Cynic

Sounds untrue to me. I'll leave a note on the Talk page, maybe the user who added it can explain him/herself, if not, I'll get rid of it.

For now, it has no proof, so take it as a rumour and nothing more. I'll agree that a weakness of wikis is the ability to add rumours without solid backing, but as information like that can be added so can it be deleted.

Ew. Better to check the page history and see how it got added for unlikely stuff such as this. On a sidenote, I just got my PSU Bible, but it's way too big; would take years to copy. DX

Tired Cynic

I did check the history, just an anonymous IP. It got added after your own edit, Tych.