Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Um, the last thread didn't really go well and kind of ended up at the bottom of an inappropriate sub-forum, but this time around I managed to figure this out. Links to string files:

BossText_AE.bin
    EnemyText_AE.bin
    ItemAbilityText_AE.bin
    ItemCostumeText_AE.bin
    ItemGeneralText_AE.bin
    ItemShieldText_AE.bin
    ItemWeapon01GRM_Text_AE.bin
    ItemWeapon02CON_Text_AE.bin
    ItemWeapon03TNR_Text_AE.bin
    MemoryCard_AE.bin
    QuestText_AE.bin
    ObjectText_AE.bin
    PlayerText_AE.bin
    WItemWeapon04KBR_Text_AE.bin
    WindowText_AE.bin
    EN PSU strings.txt (catch-all for file names and dialogue, of which I didn't know the original file names)

Just open them using any text editor. I fiddled around with the whitespace for legibility most of the time, but I'm too tired to finish the rest of this (i.e. the NPC dialogue), so bear with me. Some of it doesn't really look all that clean yet, but organizing this stuff kind of sucks.
    Comments etc welcome.
    Maybe someone should get these for JP too.

Can't think of more unnecessary comments; need more sleep. XP

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2007-01-27 08:43 ]</font>

Delving rather deepare you? Find the music so I can make custom sound tracks once again.

Music's been found already, some what, but it's encoded so it won't well if you try to play it on its own. There is a PS2 BGM rip torrent out there if you really want them though.

Oh. Okay, uploaded the one I made. Here you are.

Edit: If anyone would be willing to take a shot at converting this from hex to unicode...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2007-01-27 08:39 ]</font>

-looks at the all weapons-

Frying Pan Set... hahahah. Twin Florescent Bulbs... Twin Bouquets... Twin Kitty Claw...

Wtf... Bura EGM, Bura Famitsu, Bura Degenki, Bura Gemaga, hmm

--

Holy f---, if merculine is 12*, there's neptuline, terseline, uranseline... that means 15* is the max, so some sranks are going to be in the 15*, 12* is going to be the max sold in stores it seems...

- Wood, Ash, Walna, Ork
    - Burn Trap, Burn Trap G, Burn Trap EX?!
    - Nights Room Decoration

--

(looks at the slots) Geezus... lots of changing appearances (like Dark Wing)

--

3 photon arts for all HU wpns...
    8 bullet arts for each gun... (6 elements, Mayalee, and a special one... like the chance for one hit kill for the rifle is a special one)

--

11 boss (falkisx4) so 7 total which means all the new bosses will be in online quests like the the lightning dragon

(looks at the enemy list... oi, spoiler)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2007-01-28 18:23 ]</font>

It's good to see that there are still new enemies down the line, even when you don't count the special seasonal Rappies and Jaggos. Poltisimo, for example. Rare Polty, mayhap? I was also excited to see a lot of unreleased synth materials and such. Looks like there's still a lot to come.

Egh. Wonder if there's more to this??? That'd own.

Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

OMG I so want a better */ rainbow unit.

On 2007-01-28 17:35, Sharkyland wrote:
    Frying Pan Set...
    Do you remember Akiko's Pan & Wok from PSO?

They're back.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3...ikopan2cj4.jpg
    http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/951/pannwokcc9.jpg
    http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3...4802000di7.jpg

(names are blurred along with the images being rehosted on Imageshack...they're from a cheating site and I'd rather not get modded =x)

P.S. I am not a cheater/hacker.

On 2007-01-28 17:35, Sharkyland wrote:
    11 boss (falkisx4) so 7 total which means all the new bosses will be in online quests like the the lightning dragon

(looks at the enemy list... oi, spoiler)
    Yeah, I accidentally saw some spoilers at the end of that list. Looks like the story missions may be taking quite a few interesting turns. I'm quite excited to see how things turn out.

On the Dulk Fakis thing... He (it?) appears on the list four times, as you mentioned. I can understand it appearing twice since it has two forms in story mode. Could this possibly mean that we'll see two more forms in an online mission? I really hope so.