Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Well after my other thread im curious if anyone has found it yet?

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1...riguine_rucar/

everyones been busy trying to get Black Heart but havent seen people rushing to get a Rucar

Edit: Btw Zack has one but I wasnt there to see him get the board so I dunno : p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ArcanaSaber on 2007-02-03 19:09 ]</font>

Mmm was just told that the board only drops if you do SS Dark Satelite >_> soooo that means anyone who has one now is a criminal!!

It hasn't been released yet.
    PSU: Kaydin Elysian [WTmar]
    GW2: Kaydin Meridian [Human Ranger]

whoever says it hasnt been released yet is wrong it specifically says in the item database if the item is obtainable or not saying carriguine-rucar isnt out is like saying Crea Doubles or halarod isnt out doesnt mean u havent seen it frop doesnt mean its not out
    Combined signature images cannot exceed 35,000 bytes in size.

The database has chose to list items that were hacked.however they will be available in the future.
    It seem's like I've been here before.

yes i know this but if the item isnt available online it says it isnt u can look at carriguine it doesnt say anything
    Combined signature images cannot exceed 35,000 bytes in size.

yeah I get where your comin from, I mean very few people are carrying it around but I was hoping someone saw the board drop at least so confirm those werent hacked.

Well,I guess that's the problem were going to have for a while until all S-Ranks are released. one person will say "It's out I found one", the next will want proof and then theres the "Hack Factor" which makes you think it's out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RS on 2007-02-03 22:45 ]</font>
    It seem's like I've been here before.

yeah I remember when having more than 3 A weapons was Taboo and you were a hacker lol.

On 2007-02-03 21:26, darkfalz16 wrote:
    whoever says it hasnt been released yet is wrong it specifically says in the item database if the item is obtainable or not saying carriguine-rucar isnt out is like saying Crea Doubles or halarod isnt out doesnt mean u havent seen it frop doesnt mean its not out
    hmm, might I suggest you look at the A grinders and the board for the svaltus sword? just so you know this item database isn't official, it is maintained by users, the user who posted it may not have made that note, or another saw it in use and noted that it was available, I donno either way, but I'm not gonna say this database is absolute