Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Someone recently edited PSUPEDIA and added C-X2 as a rare spawn. Does anyone have any experience getting rappies here? So it's just like C-1 except the rappies appear right after the distova where the vahra usually spawn past the cave exit? I tried running just C-1 (C-X2) for a few hours and it was all vahra.

If the source is correct, then it's a matter of luck that you'd run into rare monsters or not.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

A Rank 10/10 Gun Collector

I hope it isn't true... I've aborted way too many times when I saw the Distovas. Though, that could be the reason I have never gotten the C-X map, and have gotten A-X and B-X 5 times each. I'll hunt for a bit today and find out.

Kinda odd how this was discovered so recently. Only time will tell I guess.

PS0 Friend Code - Reggie - 0216 4827 6175

finally, someone else finds it weird. I too wasted plenty of potential rappy spawns if this is true as i also abort after seeing the distova's. if it is true it has to be the hardest one to get as it is almost identical to the C-1 version.

I too, find it weird. I have only gotten the Go Vahra when I tried that spawn set and I eventually went to Neudaiz to get my spawn of 5 rappy but I must have seen the Go Vahra 10 times. I guess it's possible but much easier to just avoid that spawn.

#1 XBOX 360 TA MAG TEAM WildArms2's Avatar

the rare spawn does indeed work I got it today

Intergalactic Swagman

This C-X2 is WRONG. MANY times have I had the Distova x4 in the cave and NOT had a rappy spawn. The Distova in the cave is what makes the C-X layout the wrong layout. You NEED Koltova x4 in the cave.
    And now the C-X2 spawn info has been removed...

On 2007-04-05 00:56, WildArms2 wrote:
    the rare spawn does indeed work I got it today
    Same here. After two and a half hours of hunting the B and C maps today, I saw them once... And... It was on the now removed C-X2.

So yes, if you've been aborting before checking the Vahra area... You may have missed out on Rappies.

(For the record they dropped two Easter Eggs, a Rappy Feather and a Serafi Feather.)

As for it being weird, well I find it weird the lack of info on maps like Mizuraki Defense when there's a full list for Crimson Beast.

Am I the only one who just ran to the 4 vahra spawning place and didn't worry about what spawns in the cave?