Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Eggy Bastard

has this system been tweaked?Im totally a huge fan of use-it-to-enhance-it but some things just take unnecesarily long to level up,particularly ra-type TECHNICS,and certain skills too.have you guys found it easier to level up skills techs and bullets?or is it just as slow

What's going on with the MASSIVE postings? 0_o

EDIT: It appears to have been fixed <_<;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Vyser_ on 2007-11-05 14:56 ]</font>

PSP2: Vyser (CAST Ranger), Captain Flavor (Beast Hunter), Amu (Force Newman)
    PSU PC: Vyser (CAST AF/GM), Captain Flavor (Beast FF), Konata (Newman MF), Sportacus (Human AT)
    PSŲ JP: あかヴァイザ (HUcast), フレヴァさま (FOnewm), ラムレーズ (HUnewm)

On 2007-11-05 14:17, WolfBlade wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTx6hwUnvLI

this is one way 2 lvl bullets
    Just a heads up, in the expansion, almost every ranged bullet causes flinch. Flinch interrupts the King Go Vahra's Resta, so it's harder to use this method in AotI.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

The Eggy Bastard

I am aware of the plains overlord safe spots and have used it to the max but Im talking abotu things in general,skills too.thanks though.

Linear Line A as a class with lower ATP or TP for the win.

I really wish we could get Urgent Orders A back though...that was by far the best place to level TECHNICs.

The Eggy Bastard

On 2007-11-05 15:33, Umberger wrote:

I really wish we could get Urgent Orders A back though...that was by far the best place to level TECHNICs.

nah man the single best place to level techs is plains overlord S2.there are spots in the map where you are in a pocket where the monstres cannot get to you,then its PA spam all the way to level 21.ideal for techs and bullets.thers pretty much a safe spot in every room so througout the mission you will do rather fine.

dunno why they made it that way,but check it out if ou dont beleive me.go to plains overlord and look in spots on the map where it comes to like a diamond point or it actually looks like a little thumb jutting out.sit in there and laugh while go vahras leap at an invisible wall while you level razonde.

Rappy Hunter Serial Killer ThEoRy's Avatar

On 2007-11-05 15:50, majan wrote:
    On 2007-11-05 15:33, Umberger wrote:

nah man the single best place to level techs is plains overlord S2.there are spots in the map where you are in a pocket where the monstres cannot get to you,then its PA spam all the way to level 21.ideal for techs and bullets.thers pretty much a safe spot in every room so througout the mission you will do rather fine.

dunno why they made it that way,but check it out if ou dont beleive me.go to plains overlord and look in spots on the map where it comes to like a diamond point or it actually looks like a little thumb jutting out.sit in there and laugh while go vahras leap at an invisible wall while you level razonde.
    I'm pretty sure he knows all about that, being a techer and all. But that's only better if you get the spawn with the King Varha who restas IMO. Urgent orders A... Hmm was that the moatoob firebreak mission? Because that was THE place for tech leveling. Other than that though it's LL ftw!
    Killing BioMonsters Since 1988
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty

PA leveling.. Originally, I believe that the shortcut is by smashing item boxes. However, I had confirmed it earlier that it doesn't work that way.

On 2007-11-05 15:50, majan wrote:

Urgent Orders A had a starting spawn of 6 level 100 Ageeta (which are TECHNIC resistant, which means more hits), and I think that 3 more spawned one-by-one as you killed the starting mob. They would just run at the wall and you could spam any TECHNIC you wanted with no fear of dying, and if all of them died you would just restart the mission and be back to the same 6 Ageeta spawn.

Trust me, it was 100x better than PO S2 (the acronym fits it well) could ever be.

EDIT: And Theory, Urgent Orders was the Seabed Firebreak mission, although I can see the Moatoob one being good for the more adventurous/daring Fortetecher. =p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umberger on 2007-11-05 16:44 ]</font>