View Poll Results: For fun. :B

This is where you come in and throw in your two cents that probably won't change my t

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Newman Fighters

8 15.09%
  • Newman Rangers

2 3.77%
  • Beast Rangers

8 15.09%
  • Beast Techers

3 5.66%
  • CAST Techers

27 50.94%
  • g34t4gzhsda

5 9.43%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

For fun. :B

Beasts: The most n00b friendly race that does well in the most n00b friendly jobs. Face it, people who play Beasts aren't the brightest. Or they're elistists who get their panties wet from bigguh numbah. You might happen to run into a Beast gunner ever-so-often. *REAL* Beast techers are hard to come by too (ex: Beast ATs without 31+ buffs because they played WT and they're tooo lazy).

Rarest Job combo for beast: Beast Fortetecher. I can honestly say I only know two. I've seen one in a lobby. And perhaps the coolest Beast FT is Espio. =P
    1. Fortetecher
    2. Guntecher
    3. Acrotecher (good ones)

Newmans: Every pedo's dream race. Newmans come in 3 flavours: elitist loli-techer (strawberry), I-like-being-a-male-but-need-to-play-the-optimal-race (vanilla), and "I BEES EXOTIC ELFISH AMAZON"(chocolate). Don't get me wrong, I like my strawberry and vanilla, but we need a little bit more chocolate up in hurr.

Rarest Job combo for Newman: Protranser. It has the weakest stats for a Newman, and people ph33r smallah numbah.

1. Protranser
    2. Fortegunner
    3. Fighgunner
    4. Acrofighter
    5. Fortefighter

I would throw Wartecher in the mix, but theres actually a lot of Newman WTs.

CASTs: Pwn at gunner types and can-pwn at melee types. They have horridly bad TP, MST, and EVP. So they suck at teching basically. That doesn't mean they suck at techer in general, just the attack aspect. But people don't understand this. Sssh, don't let the secret out. :B

Rarest Job combo for CASTs: Fortetecher. Well duh. Isn't this an obvious one? Pre-AoI there were a couple CASTs FTs, but GT and AT took em away. The only ones left are really passionate for their character and job, or just trying to make a joke out of it. :B
    1. Fortetecher
    2. Wartecher
    3. Acrotecher

Theres a lot of CAST Guntechers for it to be considered "rare".

Humans: No one lieks 'em. They're all over the place. They dont suck horridly at anything, and suck at everything equally.

Rarest job combo for Humans: I honestly don't know where to go with this one. Yes, there are less Human players than Beast, Newman, and CAST; however, there isn't one specific rare combo for Human (atleast in my opinion).

If I *HAD* to break it down:
    1. Fortetecher
    2. Fortegunner
    3. Guntecher

----

This is where you come in and throw in your two cents that probably won't change my thoughts but would be interesting to read.

So what do you guys think are "rare" race/job combos?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: super_luu on 2008-03-09 23:23 ]</font>

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

The few. The proud. Human Rangers.

Ship 2 - Gatz

On 2008-03-09 23:18, Gunslinger-08 wrote:
    The few. The proud. Human Rangers.
    I second that.
    I haven't seen many Human Fortegunners,or Rangers for that matter.

On 2008-03-09 23:14, super_luu wrote:
    Newmans: Every pedo's dream race. Newmans come in 3 flavours: elitist loli-techer (strawberry), I-like-being-a-male-but-need-to-play-the-optimal-race (vanilla), and "I BEES EXOTIC ELFISH AMAZON"(chocolate). Don't get me wrong, I like my strawberry and vanilla, but we need a little bit more chocolate up in hurr.
    I believe you meant to say cherry flavored, not strawberry

among race: human
    among class: Cast/fortecher.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

On 2008-03-09 23:23, Itsuki-chan wrote:
    On 2008-03-09 23:14, super_luu wrote:
    I believe you meant to say cherry flavored, not strawberry
    I was thinking ice cream flavours though. o.o;

edit: Although I do like pistachio.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: super_luu on 2008-03-09 23:27 ]</font>

[='-']/ I play FG with my Newman~
    But I haven't seen Cast fT at all, so I'll go with that.

P.S. Hey, chocolate flavor is nice too

lol my cast is a guntecher and ya they aren't very rare but once he hits 120 i'm switching him to fortetecher just to go around and mess with people

This has inspired me to make my Cast's second job...Fortetecher >_>