Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I know many of you have played this game to death.
    Go home n00bs

This thread is for those of you who have revived it, only to rip out its living heart with your bare hands. I ask you gods of Hyrule: what is your biggest/most obscure OoT accomplishment?

Mine include
    The one day defeat
    Completion with three hearts and 0 faries (that one took a while O_o)
    Killing every possible boss with the broken hilt
    Spending several hours on the rooftops of Kakariko with the longshot (pretending to be spiderman)
    Beating the white and black Iron Knuckle with only explosives
    All bull's eyes on the gerudo course (as many arrows fired as humanly possible)
    Killing every bird in view from the top of the Lake Lab without missing
    Singing to every cow in the game (including cow pits)

On 2004-06-19 19:41, Bradicus wrote:
    I know many of you have played this game to death.
    Go home n00bs

This thread is for those of you who have revived it, only to rip out its living heart with your bare hands. I ask you gods of Hyrule: what is your biggest/most obscure OoT accomplishment?

Mine include
    The one day defeat
    Completion with three hearts and 0 faries (that one took a while O_o)
    Killing every possible boss with the broken hilt
    Spending several hours on the rooftops of Kakariko with the longshot (pretending to be spiderman)
    Beating the white and black Iron Knuckle with only explosives
    All bull's eyes on the gerudo course (as many arrows fired as humanly possible)
    Killing every bird in view from the top of the Lake Lab without missing
    Singing to every cow in the game (including cow pits)

not bad, not bad, i must congradulate you, *aplauds* you have forever earned a special place in my heart.i too have done the things which you have said, except one, *pretend to be spider man* i dont know about you, but ive pulled off the glitch in the game which allows you to be at lon lon ranch where everthing and evryone there is umm unclothed

*SRY ALL DONT YELL AT ME*

that one took awhile to get down. ive also finished the dampe grave race in about 50 seconds, *that was hard and took many hours O-o* now if you posted a thread on the mast quest, id have some memories to tell for all.

Ahh, so many great memories on that game, one day i was bored and swam 100 laps around lake Hylia, well thats almost all the great memories i have to tell on the orginal Oot. awesome thread. i honor you!

Guh!?

Jeez, and I thought I loved the game.

I did the perfect score on the Gerudo thing...

But uh.. I did traverse across Hyrule from corner to corner to corner while wearing the Iron Boots and using only the Megaton Hammer.

Gots ta build up my muscles, y'know?

hmmm... I survived an 8 hour session of 'run-away-from-the-pissed-off-chickens' in Kakariko village with only 3 hearts and the iron boots. Didn't lose a single heart.

talk about complete boredom...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2004-06-19 23:46 ]</font>

On 2004-06-19 22:46, Outrider wrote:
    As did I. But if you have that game for GC, try it. It is harder with the GC controller than the N64's.

On 2004-06-19 23:46, WraithVerge wrote:
    hmmm... I survived an 8 hour session of 'run-away-from-the-pissed-off-chickens' in Kakariko village with only 3 hearts and the iron boots. Didn't lose a single heart.

talk about complete boredom...

lol thats awesome,, maybe i should try it

I wish I would've actually beaten a Zelda game......then maybe I could claim greatness. *I'm worse than the people that shove their mightyness in your face*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthFomar on 2004-06-20 10:07 ]</font>

On 2004-06-20 09:21, Jason wrote:
    On 2004-06-19 22:46, Outrider wrote:
    As did I. But if you have that game for GC, try it. It is harder with the GC controller than the N64's.
    I noticed that in Windwaker. The analog stick is a wee bit too touchy for me.

Yeah, it definitely is harder with the GCN controller. Therefore, when they release that MMORPG of Ocarina of Time (Trust me... they'll do it... one of these days...) I'd better be able to use an N64 controller.

Squidsquatch

Hey, I was proud when I beat it with all the stuff and no game over...

*bows to superior zelda-age*