PDA

View Full Version : Help on ultimate (Dal Ral lie)

Malecite
Jan 16, 2003, 12:07 PM
Ok... So im level 77 Racast and well I cant beat this guy no matter what I do. I think I used up like 30 recovery items and he still doens't die. The site says he has 11000 health, which Im pretty sure ive dealt out in damage to him already. Do you have to do 11000 to his head? Or do body sections count as damage points? Either way im tearing out my hair as their basically no way to avoid his attacks like that consecutive beam thing is brutal, or the acid he constantly shoots. If anyone has any tips or can give me advice I would greatly appreciate it.

Malecite
Jan 16, 2003, 12:08 PM
Oops sorry I posted twice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif can a mod delete on plz? thx.

Reven
Jan 16, 2003, 05:41 PM
Taking on Dal Ral with a Cast or Caseal is tough.. you're going to have to drop alot of Mates doing the Mate trick (go into boss battle drop mates on ground and then die, rinse, repeat) unless you can do some serious damage... Area effect weapons with good hit %'s and A. Beast can be real helpful.. I use a Diska (the only place I use Diska's) with my HUcaseal and I can do about 100 dam to all parts to him..

I'm not sure how much HP's he has but I'm fairly certain that his armor lowers the actual amount of damage you're doing to him, so there is no real way to know.. you're just gonna have to be patient.. I'd recommend dropping about 10 sets of Mates (my first time through I dropped 10 and used 8 sets, now I can kill Dal Ral with only the Mates I have on hand but I was Lvl 105 last time I took him and was able to do some serious damage to him)...

Anyways, Good Luck!

Malecite
Jan 17, 2003, 12:04 AM
Hmm thanks, although your post is not inspiring in the slightest... Heh well I guess its level time, man I was sure I could beat him. Oh well thanks!

AnimalMother
Jan 17, 2003, 01:15 AM
If you want to beat it now you are going to have do the Mate trick it is one of the disadvantages of being a Cast. Defeating the Sil Dragon is easy but when it comes to fighting bosses that will almost certaintly land hard hits on you, and bosses that will hit this hard often. It's difficult to pack enough curing power into 10 mates, 10 dimates, 10 trimates. So all you gotta do is set up a pipe, go down drop 10 dimates, die. Rinse, repeat. Who needs Resta when you have 50+ Dimates? you sure won't. I would also bring along a few scape dolls for when you are running between the stacks of curing goodness.

Oh yeah don't forget to deposit your money into the bank after buying Dimates on each trip back. I once lost 500,000 Meseta after I forgot to deposit my money in a D Falz fight.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AnimalMother on 2003-01-16 22:17 ]</font>