PDA

View Full Version : new character,

sep
Dec 31, 2008, 07:58 PM
Hi,im making this thread because i just currupted and right now i cant get online because someone stole my internet cable,ANYWAYS,most of you will agree that creating characters is boring,thats why im asking if anyone has ideas of when I create my character.Like, what costume should i pick,what color hair,how tall,what class,ways to make it a challenge.What weapons should i use,or should i make it fun by not using weapons.

:lol:

if anyone has opinions or ideas please post

Sazega
Dec 31, 2008, 08:06 PM
Hmm... Well, I'd go with the last costume for the HUmar. The white one. And maybe the third hair... any color. Make him a little on the taller side... As skinny as can be be. [Trust me, he'll look epic. In my opinion.]

Hmm. Let him specialize in multi-hit weapons. Like Double sabers, Daggers and twin swords. Soooo, give him epic attack power, make sure he has 100 luck ASAP and a bunch of defense too.

TrueChaos
Dec 31, 2008, 08:15 PM
double sabers are a definite. in my opinion, they are the best weapon. aim for a double cannon if possible. if not, a demolition comet is really good. i have one and, trust me, its soo good.

sep
Dec 31, 2008, 08:21 PM
sounds cool, il make a test character from your description first, then decide to keep it or not later,any ideas on name?

he looks pretty cool,should i choose black,red,or blue for hair?

TrueChaos
Dec 31, 2008, 08:41 PM
i vote for blue

sep
Dec 31, 2008, 08:43 PM
are there any other classes and ideas you would recommond?

TrueChaos
Dec 31, 2008, 08:48 PM
for class, fomar. i can only base it on what mine is like and he rules. at lower levels they are a bit of a problem but once you get the higher elvel spells, i.e 25+, they are awesome. i've been through ultimare ruins a few times at level 120 ish and have been through the seabed. although, mine has 2 god/hp. they have low HP so fighting dark falz can be a bit of a problem where all his moves do set damage. if you can get some HP increasing items like god/hp or dragon/hp first they are well worth having

sep
Dec 31, 2008, 09:06 PM
i decided to make mine a redria for the demolition comet,do you play online gamecube?

TrueChaos
Jan 1, 2009, 04:30 AM
i play gamecube but not online. good choice with the redria. you can also get god/power, asuka, lavis cannon, red handgun and leads of other good weapons with that.

sep
Jan 1, 2009, 09:22 AM
ok,im gonna be posting every 2 days or so depending on how much i get to play.

^^

TrueChaos
Jan 1, 2009, 10:48 AM
good luck to you

sep
Jan 1, 2009, 11:04 AM
well i just found an al rappy,killed it and it left a trimate,not to bad considering im only level 15 but when i want money he leaves me this,when i want rares he leaves me money,i hate rappys:dead:

anyways,heres my progress so far
EQUIPMENT
lv:15
partisen+2/dagger
HP:138
armor 2 slots
TP:100
shield
ATP:192 (148)
varuna
DEF:44 (33)
MST:86 (86)
ATA:97 (77)
EVP161 (122)
LUCK (10)

MAG lvl:12

def:6
atp:6
ata:0
mst:0

have completed 5 quests so far and are on caves, time for de rol le TO DIE

EDIT

just killed de rol le and now im on to mines

TrueChaos
Jan 1, 2009, 12:57 PM
good progress. what slot fillers are you using on the armor? mines is easy, especially if you have a slicer type weapon and vol opt will go down in no time. at level 15 by the time you get to the ruins you should storm though it.

sep
Jan 1, 2009, 01:11 PM
well, before i currupted i was able to save a god power,the other 2 are knight power

if only i could have saved my character :(,i found a 3 slot frame for got to mention

EDIT: just beat vol opt and now im in ruins

EDIT2:in ruins 3 now,those belras are annoying.

EDIT3:falz time,

heres a list of my equipment

Halbert/autogun
frame 3 slot
god power
2 knight power
core shield
rudra

EDIT:4
i beat falz and iv done first 3 missions on hard mode so i can spam "the fakein yellow" quest

il start playing again in the morning and post my progress

ps.i miss playing this online :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:-x
dam