PDA

View Full Version : How much HP and ATP should I have on VHard Falz? and what a

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 3, 2003, 03:42 PM
i was fightin him last night but i couldnt beat him o.o

Dark_Cloud
Jul 3, 2003, 03:47 PM
You need at least 391 hp to beat falz the rest is up to you. just get something that will do damage from a distance and whilst falz is invunerable like a fire (handgun type)

TheTrueJanus
Jul 3, 2003, 04:01 PM
Well, what is your class type and your best weapons? Also, what level are you at?

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 3, 2003, 04:03 PM
On 2003-07-03 14:01, TheTrueJanus wrote:
Well, what is your class type and your best weapons? Also, what level are you at?

lvl 61, humar, skyly... last survivor, yamato, rappys fan, varista are my best weps that i use... i also have a musashi+31 thats actually stronger than the yamato cuz ive grinded it so much O_O

TheTrueJanus
Jul 3, 2003, 04:06 PM
Hmmm, seems to me like the weps that you have are perfectly fine to use against him....you do remember to try Foie when he's shiny in his last form, right? That helps out a lot....and also, what part of the fight do you have the most trouble with?

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 3, 2003, 05:16 PM
On 2003-07-03 14:06, TheTrueJanus wrote:
Hmmm, seems to me like the weps that you have are perfectly fine to use against him....you do remember to try Foie when he's shiny in his last form, right? That helps out a lot....and also, what part of the fight do you have the most trouble with?

well those damn purple things do 60 dmg each... and being frozen isnt good either... ive only gotten to the 3rd stage like once and he killed me with a swipe attack

slimer1231
Jul 3, 2003, 05:21 PM
Take some Scape Dolls with you! Simple. And if you don't have any, you should stock them in your bank! Thats what I do...I'm saving it all for Falz on Ultimate

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 3, 2003, 05:25 PM
On 2003-07-03 15:21, slimer1231 wrote:
Take some Scape Dolls with you! Simple. And if you don't have any, you should stock them in your bank! Thats what I do...I'm saving it all for Falz on Ultimate

i had 1 when i fought him and died... then i found 2 in the Temple but i used em up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif and my damn shop NEVER has em

hucasts_rock
Jul 3, 2003, 06:02 PM
my guide for v1 says to use a handgun-class weapon with a gush-type ability to drain falz's hp...it even works while he's invunerable...try it out and see what happens

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucasts_rock on 2003-07-03 16:03 ]</font>

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 3, 2003, 06:36 PM
On 2003-07-03 16:02, hucasts_rock wrote:
my guide for v1 says to use a handgun-class weapon with a gush-type ability to drain falz's hp...it even works while he's invunerable...try it out and see what happens

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucasts_rock on 2003-07-03 16:03 ]</font>

k, ill try it... assuming i can find a handgun-class with gush ability o.o

hucasts_rock
Jul 3, 2003, 06:56 PM
On 2003-07-03 16:36, TheAlmightyNewbie wrote:

the weapons shop should have one

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 3, 2003, 06:58 PM
On 2003-07-03 16:56, hucasts_rock wrote:

On 2003-07-03 16:36, TheAlmightyNewbie wrote:

the weapons shop should have one

ill look... my wep shop sux tho http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif never has anything worth buying, never seen it sell a rare (im not sure if they do, i heard whitill wep shop sells a certain rare often)

TheTrueJanus
Jul 3, 2003, 07:10 PM
Well, if the swipe is what gets you, equip defense or hp boosting armor units (Dragon/HP, Metal/Body), that should let you at least survive it.....and heal very often....lol. And yes, the gush thing works well, too, my Racast ripped him open on Very Hard with his Guld Milla....it lasted about 1 minute, lol

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 3, 2003, 07:45 PM
On 2003-07-03 17:10, TheTrueJanus wrote:
Well, if the swipe is what gets you, equip defense or hp boosting armor units (Dragon/HP, Metal/Body), that should let you at least survive it.....and heal very often....lol. And yes, the gush thing works well, too, my Racast ripped him open on Very Hard with his Guld Milla....it lasted about 1 minute, lol

lol, ok... i have 2 metal/bodys but no dragon/hp

Bit
Jul 3, 2003, 07:49 PM
I Think Falz's damage is set based. Like Traps. Metal/Body won't help, if that's the case.

Dark_Cloud
Jul 4, 2003, 09:55 AM
falz's damage is set and the most damage falz will do to you is 390 with the falz swipe in it's 3rd form so if you have at least 391 hp you will be able to survive it provided you have max hp before falz hits you, if you're frozen move the analogue stick left <-> right quickly to break out faster. if you have any hp draining weapon that will help keep your hp topped up and it does damage when falz is invunerable and a fire based special on a gun helps too as that will damage falz when it is invunerable. I did this with my lv 54 RAmarl and survived with ease so pack on some HP units and maybe an element resist if you want to lessen the damage from techs.

Sunblast
Jul 4, 2003, 11:38 AM
Wow, I could EASILY beat this guy! I'm over level 80 now. Only problem I have is that I can't make it past the first few rooms of VH Ruins. I shame myself. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Anyway, I'd tell you to get a good Shot weapon so you can shoot his heads and Darvants at the same time, but being a HUmar, that won't help. Can you play online or play offline Multi Mode? That would help a ton. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Also, on his first form, I always found it very useful if Dark Falz gets you stuck against the wall. Sure, you can't see, but his Darvants can't reach you. I've never been shot with spells in that position, but there's a first time for everything. All you need if you get like that is a good gun.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 4, 2003, 04:03 PM
On 2003-07-04 09:38, Sunblast wrote:
Wow, I could EASILY beat this guy! I'm over level 80 now. Only problem I have is that I can't make it past the first few rooms of VH Ruins. I shame myself. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Anyway, I'd tell you to get a good Shot weapon so you can shoot his heads and Darvants at the same time, but being a HUmar, that won't help. Can you play online or play offline Multi Mode? That would help a ton. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Also, on his first form, I always found it very useful if Dark Falz gets you stuck against the wall. Sure, you can't see, but his Darvants can't reach you. I've never been shot with spells in that position, but there's a first time for everything. All you need if you get like that is a good gun.

yeah, that helps in his 2nd form... i found a god/hp today and i think im ready to take him on now (lvl 65) i have 2 controllers, but none of my friends really are into pso... one of my friends has a lvl 16 RAcast but hardly ever plays with me... and we can only play on normal anyway http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif