Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The_Brimada View Post
    Don't know what you're rambling n about, but Cracka did hit it right on the money. If you are planning to quit you might as well now.

I'm sorry but your example does not fit the situation, its has nothing to do with a person's life. Its a game's lifespan(moreso), and quite frankly it would be a waste of your own life to worry about playing the game now if you already know for a fact you'll be quiiting in X months anyway. Might as well find something new to enjoy now

Hello, My name is Analogy.

This young man explained my point more succinctly:

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleahoy View Post
    If you go by that then you shouldn't even have started playing this game when it came out since one day the servers would've been taken down.

i can see this feasible if $1=1000 or 10000 GC and a mission only costs 5 gc per person and the rare drop rate is so high you are garanteed the rare materials and boards and weapons.
    other wise this will go sour fast, i don't think even the jp players will want to spend irl cash to do a mission 50 times just to get one weapon board and those 50 runs cost them $100
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

As others have stated, we can only wait and see what will happen.

My concern is that by having GC, the attention and thus the time of the support personel will now mostly go to whatever brings in the better money. Soon more and more staff will be working on the new items and missions that are only obtained though use of GC leaving behind fewer to handle problems that might come up.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkace View Post
    Hello, My name is Analogy.

This young man explained my point more succinctly:
    I'm more than perfectly aware of that when buying this game to begin with and paying for my online fee, so what's your point? I was also aware of something like whats being stated here being a possibility of happening from day one and was willing to accept that when getting this game. The point still stands, no point in anyone bitching about whats going to happen in the future, if you cared so much about something you didnt want being implemented in the game, you shouldnt be playing this game to begin with.

It happens with every new thing that comes with this game and the same people moan and groan about it claiming they will quit yet they are still here, so please excuse me if i tell them to quit now if they plan on quitting anyway. It makes perfect sense (I tell ya what- if you don't get the reference too bad ).

Signature by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by The_Brimada View Post
    I'm more than perfectly aware of that when buying this game to begin with and paying for my online fee, so what's your point? I was also aware of something like whats being stated here being a possibility of happening from day one and was willing to accept that when getting this game. The point still stands, no point in anyone bitching about whats going to happen in the future, if you cared so much about something you didnt want being implemented in the game, you shouldnt be playing this game to begin with.

It happens with every new thing that comes with this game and the same people moan and groan about it claiming they will quit yet they are still here, so please excuse me if i tell them to quit now if they plan on quitting anyway. It makes perfect sense (I tell ya what- if you don't get the reference too bad ).
    I misunderstood your intentions then. I agree that the moaners should just quit and go away and shut up.

But it seems you misunderstood Cracka-J's point. He is not posting to complain that people are complaining; he is in fact saying that the game is ruined because of something that hasn't happened yet and because of that whoever doesn't like this prospective Guardian's cash thing should quit.

Not when this thing is implemented but now, today.

That is borderline re-re.

No idea if anyone else asked this since I can't be bothered to read the entire thread. Is it a one time payment to access or "unlock" the mission or do you have to pay every time? (As unlikely as it seems, I would certainly hope option one. Thought I better ask regardless.)
    Last edited by Lucente.; May 28, 2009 at 07:40 PM.

That's actually a good question, I was wondering this myself. Although option 1 doesn't seem likely, we could hope. Then I might be somewhat interested in trying this. If it's not, I'll be going back to plan 1, doing the missions I normally would, with or without this update.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    So to fight 170+ monsters requires GUARDIANS Cash? Here's hoping that's not a common theme. I'm still not a fan of the idea of paying extra (in a subscription based game no less) for more content though- these missions would have to be pretty awesome to convince me otherwise.
    I agree entirely. I'm also not thrilled that they're going to slowly leak this content too, but what's new?

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

We'll see how it all pans out by then, now, won't we?

In the meantime, it doesn't affect me because I lack the funds to maintain a subscription anywho....

if they are doing this, I hope they would make the game a Free to Play or lower the payment.