Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusLight View Post
    More? but but- how?
    Terribly late response. :-p

All the footage for Guardians Gone Wild was written up and recorded just before the servers went down. I actually spent a couple weeks- during midterms, no less- recording everything. I'm glad it all came out well, since going back to get a better shot would have been impossible.

Or, if you prefer... "It comes to you, from beyond the graaaaaaave!"

I'm actually particularly happy with how the last episode came out, if only because I never had more than three accounts active (two characters and a camera man) but managed to keep pretty consistent blocking for four characters at any given time.

And... wow. I really can't remember the last time I posted here. But, it's good to exist!

Our writer in the above post has decided monthes ago for the NA PSO2 servers to show up before writing anymore episodes, says something about being more comfortable shooting scenes on a server where we can spend arks cash easier and stuff like that.

But I went and made a camera test of sorts to see what we CAN do so far in the game engine, using the Japanese version of PSO2. Check it out!

Last edited by Kairi_Li; Dec 31, 2012 at 01:02 AM.

Welp, now that PSO2 just added a awesome custom camera angle feature, we can make more of these videos in the way we wanna. Hopefully once we get less busy we will make more! For now, Im gonna fiddle with more camera tests.