Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Guardians Gone Wild ! A PSU Comedy Series !! Season Finale now up!

Guardians Gone Wild!

Series written by Guardian Poe

Email: [email protected]

Edited by Kairi Li

Email: [email protected]

Scripts and commentaries by writer : http://gamentropy.wordpress.com/cate...ans-gone-wild/

Summary :

Meet Dahna Suem, the tough "smash first ask questions later" broad, and Lizonia, the ditzy blonde who somehow passed the minimal requirement to

be a guardian.

Join these two as they go on various whacky hijinks in the Gurhal system!

Voice Cast

Lizonia and Dahan Suem - Kairi Li

Dante - Brian "Dante" from VCC

Principal from Graduation,
    Newman Male newbie,
    Mr. Talbert,
    Worthingham
    - Guardian Poe

Marauder 12A is voiced by the player who plays him.

Episode 1 - On Space Elves

Script and writer commentary : http://gamentropy.wordpress.com/2009...n-space-elves/

High Quality Download (95.9MB) :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V50ADQ1G

As they stroll along the Parum fields during a "mission", Dahna brings up an interesting topic regarding Newmans.

And when I say bring up, I mean rant.

Music used for Episode 1

Stray Cat - Code Geass OST 1

S.E.E.D ~ Hive - Phantasy Star Universe Soundtrack.

And Like the Wind (Kyou's theme) - Clannad game OST

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 2 - De Roachnus

Script and commentary from writer : http://gamentropy.wordpress.com/2010...02-deroachnus/

High Quality Download (66.03MB) :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EX95ZXXO

Dahna and Lizonia meet up with Liz's old friend Dante. Liz is happy to see him, Dahna.... less so.

Find out why in this episode!

Music used for Episode 2

A Pair of Idiots - Clannad game OST

Pomp and Circumstances March

Incident - Clannad Anime Movie OST

Drop Dead Legs - Van Halen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 3

As Liz spazzes out around them, Dante and Dahna talked a little about themselves via themes of sex and violence! Sounds more exciting than it actually is!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 4 - Fortune Seekers

In this episode, Dante goes to a fortune teller, a Possessed Cast if you will, for advice on getting laid (with Dahna ) and ends up with an offer he had to refuse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 5 - Past and Present Trauma

In the Final Episode of Guardians Gone Wild (PSU edition), we find out how Liz and Dahna met, as well as why Dante joined the Guardians! Meanwhile, Marauder seems to be behaving oddly...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ:

1.What programs do you use?

Fraps and Sony Vegas 8.0

2.What music did you use for episode (insert number)?

Check under the episode in question for music list.

3. Now that PC/PS2 servers are down how many episodes are left?

We have filmed 5 episodes before the servers were shut down. Since we started again as soon as they announced the shut down, we scrambled to get as much done as possible, and to give a semi-conclusion to the last episode in case we can't do it again.

UPDATE: Well PSO2 is out in Japan, so this is probably what we will use for any future videos!
    Last edited by Kairi_Li; Aug 8, 2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Adding new episode!

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Hahaha, my favorite part was with the male newman trying to fight the Delp Slami.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I can see the script writer was a Battlestar Galatica fan.

That video was pretty good. It was a good play on old Newman stereotypes. I look forward seeing more of your work.

Hehe, cute video. ;p Nice job poking fun at the stereotypes. And that bit with the male Newman was priceless.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

funny as hell. XD
    what can't kill me, just get me pissed off.

That was good, that was very very good.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

It made me smile, which is good because I was getting frustrated by the Beads in the event. Thanks, Liz!

Ha ha, I laughed. I like Dahna's voicework, so kudos there. Though on a sidenote, I never did understand the stigma against technics, and magic in general. It's the power to frak with the laws of nature at one's own whim; that's hella cooler than pointy sticks. But, I guess it doesn't help that 90% of those people screwing with physics are < 5' and look about as threatening as a squirrel staring down a nut.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Ha ha, I laughed. I like Dahna's voicework, so kudos there. Though on a sidenote, I never did understand the stigma against technics, and magic in general. It's the power to frak with the laws of nature at one's own whim; that's hella cooler than pointy sticks. But, I guess it doesn't help that 90% of those people screwing with physics are < 5' and look about as threatening as a squirrel staring down a nut.
    People not knowing how to use their weapons never helps.

My intention was more that Dahna's frustration wasn't from Numans becoming techies, but forgetting entirely who they used to be. After all, they really were much more intimidating than they are now.

Of course, Dahna's my personal character, so I may be biased.

Anywho, glad people have enjoyed so far. The original script, preceded by some commentary about the process, is posted in my blog along with the episode itself. It's a practice I intend to continue as future episodes get produced.

http://gamentropy.wordpress.com/2009...n-space-elves/

lol "Did you drop this?"
    Where is my scythe?
    Brigade of the Hidden Shadow, Enforcer