Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger-08 View Post
    I actually need to go back and find the first four Megaman X games. Never beat the first one. I'm assuming you've play the MM Zero games?
    Yep, I have played nearly all the Mega Man Games and beat most of them with the exception of like 3. When I say all, I mean For the NES, SNES, Playstation 2 Collection one, GB, and GBA.

However, I'm not sure if there are others for like the Game Gear or something. Wouldn't be surprised
    Also, (I think it was Mega Man 9) but one of them had one of the craziest battles ever. You had to kick a soccer ball in a certain way to hit this boss that was flying in the air. It was the worst ideal ever lol. How I managed to beat it was pure luck.
    Last edited by Delete; Oct 11, 2009 at 08:05 AM.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Hi!
    My favorites are listed below.
    Need for Speed,
    Call of Duty,
    Phantasy Star,
    Halo,
    Fallout,
    Metal Gear,
    Street Fighter,
    Half Life.

Metal Gear
    Silent Hill
    Final Fantasy
    Street Fighter
    Resident Evil
    Legend of Zelda
    Phantasy Star
    Ages of Empire
    Starcraft (It's a series now)
    Diablo
    Dynasty/Samurai Warrior
    Monster Hunter
    Pokemon
    Last edited by Vanzazikon; Dec 24, 2009 at 02:08 PM.

Silent Hill
    Metal Gear Solid
    Ace Combat
    Devil May Cry
    Biohazard
    Parasite Eve
    Zone of the Enders
    Front Mission
    Grand Theft Auto (not all)
    Gran Turismo
    Metal SLUG
    Valkyrie Profile

Ive never been absolutely faithfull to any one series (with a few exeptions) to follow every game in it... but here goes.
    Phantasy Star (naw really?)
    Castlevania (for the most part)
    House of the Dead (Arcade games)
    Shinobi (Arcade and home)
    Ninja gaiden (NES, Xbox, PS3)
    Out Run (Arcade)
    Contra (arcade, home)
    Megaman (NES games, beat X-4 on Saturn but I dont think that qualifies)
    Street Fighter (changed my life)
    Virtua Fighter (even part 3)
    Lunar (Sega CD, PS1)
    Panzer Dragoon
    I've been a gamer for a considerable amount of time but I can really think of anything else at the moment...
    Im really not that dangerous...

Hands down Metal Gear and Phantasy Star...I'm inclined to try the other "Chrono" game too, since Chrono Trigger would be my favorite single player RPG at the moment. (perhaps not of all time, but possibly.)
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Golden Sun, POKEMON, Phantasy star, Mario games, some Sonic games, can't think of all of them atm.

Phantasy Star
    Fable
    Elderscrolls
    Tenchu
    House of the Dead
    Diablo

Man I remember Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven for the PS2. You could beat the whole game by luring the enemies with rice balls, stabbing them before they eat it, picking it up, rinsing, and repeating.

Good times, good times. The AI was a good chuckle on that game.
    Last edited by DreXxiN; Dec 24, 2009 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Enemies, not monsters...
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

I am honest when saying I think Devil May Cry is the single most overrated video game series of all time. I've played 3 of them (and a demo of numbah 4), and all of them pretty much... bored me to death. I cannot see what's so great about them. I just can't. I thought it felt like slightly more high quality versions of freakin' GunZ, only that it's single player. <.< It's a shame, because I really, really wanted to like them. Dante is awesome and all, and the games look beautiful. :/ Oh well. Happy others find a liking to it, I guess.

But enough ranting.

As for me, I'm not sure. I love the Ninja Gaiden games for the NES (cinematic cutscenes on an 8-bit system ftw!), and most Zelda games as well. I also love Castlevania (the whole lot), Phantasy Star, and Final Fantasy. (Haven't beaten a single PS or FF so far, though. *facepalms at self*) Also really like Nightshade for the NES -- the game that *should have* become a series. Same with Metal Storm.

Oh, and I love Gradius as well. Double Dragon, too. And Prince of Persia. And Super Mario Bros. (Would lie if I said I didn't.) I love the TMNT games for the NES, too. Battletoads is also nice, especially the arcade one. Contra is sweet as well, my favorite being Contra Force (underrated as hell, IMO). I also like the Mega Man games alot. True, it's a milked series, but I actually enjoy all the ones for NES, all the ones for SNES, the one for Playstation that I played (X5), the one for Nintendo 64 (Mega Man 64), the ones for GameBoy Color (Mega Man Extreme 1 & 2), and, finally, the Mega Man Battle Network games for the GBA. Yeah, most of them are the same, but it was a nice formula to begin with. Love the battle system.

Oh, I also used to play the hell out of the Dragon Ball Z fighting games for the SNES, so I'll have to throw them in. Street Fighter is also sweet.

That should be it. Probably left out a few dozen game series, though... Because my brain isn't working properly, you know.
    Last edited by Epically Leet; Dec 25, 2009 at 07:41 AM.
    ...Rest in peace, ol' chap. :'(