Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

I done a mag A mission today, wow that was fun it was nice and long too

if only, we fought bosses of each level, like Towards The Future

I never had the awesome chance of being in the MAG event

Quote Originally Posted by Raveno View Post
    I done a mag A mission today, wow that was fun it was nice and long too

if only, we fought bosses of each level, like Towards The Future

I never had the awesome chance of being in the MAG event
    That is your lucky. The MAG mission is indeed fun, but it is not if you only fight monster with half of max HP, and everything die instantly., (and also if you had to spam rank C with your level 140 char...)

It would be much more challenge if they made it full HP during the event, and reduced that 200 mil goal into 100 mil.
    Last edited by Arika; Nov 13, 2008 at 09:43 PM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

earth dragon, light and darkness onmagoug more another giant robot whit diferent element(u know kinda like magashi or adana) mmmmm a dark beast so the ppl can spam happy or fire beast o ice beast somethig whit beast on the name ppl like to spam those kind of missions XDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! what do you ppl want new stuff if you play all freaking day on freaking white beast .......(xbox 360 servers)

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    That is your lucky. The MAG mission is indeed fun, but it is not if you only fight monster with half of max HP, and everything die instantly., (and also if you had to spam rank C with your level 140 char...)

It would be much more challenge if they made it full HP during the event, and reduced that 200 mil goal into 100 mil.
    This
    also the idea for bosses at the end of each area wouldn't hurt either
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I think they should just make a new game and try again. Phantasy Star Galaxy or somthing...

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    I think they should just make a new game and try again. Phantasy Star Galaxy or somthing...
    I could be wrong but i thought a universe was bigger then a galaxy

PSG lol i couldnt see that name but they already got two games on the way

The Singing RAcast~! R2D6battlebot's Avatar

I want to see more reskins and some new equipment where the only noticeable difference is a few numbers, and I really wish they would tone it down on the updates, they barely give us time to enjoy the content we already have! I'd also love to see more slowdown in missions, the Matrix mode just makes the game more fun for me and all my friends, and last of all, I want the exp and money easier to come by, it took me almost a week to get to the level cap on a brand new char, and I only made 20mil in raw meseta on the way to 140. This game is WAY too hard, if things don't lighten up soon I might just switch over to something easy like FFXI.
    Recently gone back to PSO.
    Currently hunting -- God/Ability x3, MILLA, Luck Materials.

Quote Originally Posted by R2D6battlebot View Post
    I want to see more reskins and some new equipment where the only noticeable difference is a few numbers, and I really wish they would tone it down on the updates, they barely give us time to enjoy the content we already have! I'd also love to see more slowdown in missions, the Matrix mode just makes the game more fun for me and all my friends, and last of all, I want the exp and money easier to come by, it took me almost a week to get to the level cap on a brand new char, and I only made 20mil in raw meseta on the way to 140. This game is WAY too hard, if things don't lighten up soon I might just switch over to something easy like FFXI.
    *gasp*

First off, I realize that the odds of what I'm about to say is next to nil, and I mean the other side of zero at that, but that aside, it would have been nice if the story lead up to a war between the Illuminus and Guardians, at which point the player would be given a choice as to which side to join, each with it's own racial perks such as Guardian Newmans get a slight speed boast for non magic attacks (which is on always), whereas the Illuminus Newmans get a photon blast when they dish out enough damage. Anyway, in addition to the free missions, you would also have missions where one faction is tasked with destroying an object (ie, reactors, buildings, seed blooms, ect) and the other faction has to defend those installations by stopping the other team. In short, these missions would essentially play out as objective based multiplayer matches, which, like it or not, you have to admit is different then what we currently have (hell, just a mission where you have to destroy or defend a set of objects would make for a great party or free mission by itself)

Now granted, for this to work, there would have to be a few more players out, given the fact that half the players would be on one faction, and the only way I can see more people joining is if sega actually advertised their games (which I'm honestly wondering, is the reason they're not advertising because they are too ashamed of their games that they'd rather deny their existance than let other people know about their games)
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraMKIV View Post
    Oh wow! I'm lucky my xbox RROD'ed...Thanks MS, you saved me from the rollback.
    I hear ya! THANK YOU MICROSOFT!

I just don't get it... By the time PSO came out Dreamcast was already on it's way out the door and Sonic Team had so many people addicted to that game. I am by no means bashing the game, I wouldn't have bought PSU if I didn't love that game so much, but technically speaking even after V2 came out with all of it's added features it wasn't even HALF the game this is. Still the same four areas but with reskins for ultimate mode, and a battle mode, but they let this game die so quickly. Even when PSO was getting to this point with no updates and events, you could still find parties almost anywhere, not just Oberon (Shout out to Miranda 9-1!) This game had, and still has so much potential, but I don't think they see it. If they'd pay attention to their forums and fan sites like this one, everyone says "I quit till next event!" Almost everyone that quits says that, So to get everyone to keep playing, all they'd half to do is listen to us. After the Dreamcast Failed and Sega started going broke, I don't think they are in the position to be telling us what we want. They're chances of ever making a new console are gone forever, don't make us not buy your games either Sega...

I'm a PC and I miss the days where Sega was a frontrunner in the gaming industry.