Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Only person I'd seen on the PC/PS2 side who had awesomely high PA levels was CrackaJ (I'm sure there are others, just no I a)ran with or b) happened to look at while running with them) I don't know how much he played but I'm pretty sure he worked and was married. I guess you can look good and have a life, who'd have thought?
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

"Having a life," is overrated.

Throwing a party and getting wasted after 18 shots of rum? Now that's something to boast about.

- I woke up and my 360 Elite was gone on my game shelf, apparently some shady spanish kid invited himself over while I was passed out. What did I do? I BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE! HUURRR HUURRR HUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

Back to topic, everything of my characters are maxed out cept for...BULLETS ON MY messed up Guntecher/Gunmaster, bullets are just sooooo boring to level!

- Regarding to goals, aim for something like "I want a rainbow set of Agito Repcas," or "I want at least one of every single weapon grinded to 8/8 that exist in the game!"

Quote Originally Posted by Yunfa View Post
    - Regarding to goals, aim for something like "I want a rainbow set of Agito Repcas," or "I want at least one of every single weapon grinded to 8/8 that exist in the game!"
    Every weapon in every element or would a neutral Agito Repca 8/8 do? I don't think you would have the space for one of every weapon of every element.

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    Your logic is astonishing. If your life is so worthless that the only way you can find value in it is by attempting to belittle others, then I believe you are the one who needs to get a life. You have no right to dictate what I do with my free time. It seems that many people in this thread still don't get it. Just because you don't want to do it, doesn't mean I don't want to do it.

And did I mention your name in that post? How the hell do you know what kind of life I live when you don't even know me in real life?

Your a grade A jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel3D View Post
    And did I mention your name in that post? How the hell do you know what kind of life I live when you don't even know me in real life?
    Again with the hypocrisy. It doesn't matter who you were referring to. Don't sling around insults, call people losers, and tell them to get a life if you aren't willing to take criticism for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel3D View Post
    Your a grade A jackass.
    You're vs. Your

Quote Originally Posted by autumn View Post
    Only person I'd seen on the PC/PS2 side who had awesomely high PA levels was CrackaJ (I'm sure there are others, just no I a)ran with or b) happened to look at while running with them) I don't know how much he played but I'm pretty sure he worked and was married. I guess you can look good and have a life, who'd have thought?

lolz how does a relic like me still get mentioned in psu forums

um, don't remember what I had with my other characters (played everything), but MF was completely maxed 50s. I really only cared about MF anyway so yeah...

and yes, I worked, am married, and did have a personal life outside of psu.
    even more so now :P

Waste of time, but good idea.

Yes its something to do, thats one of the big parts of this game is PA leveling.

But when there's not many people who play this game, its not much to show.

Sorry prefer not too. /care

You accomplish nothing in life doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by GlowSticks View Post
    Waste of time, but good idea.

Yes its something to do, thats one of the big parts of this game is PA leveling.

But when there's not many people who play this game, its not much to show.

Sorry prefer not too. /care

You accomplish nothing in life doing it.

Well, it depends on "why" you are maxing your PAs. If it's just to show off, then I agree that it's a waste of time considering there isn't much of a population to even show off to...besides, the whole concept is silly anyway, even if we had millions like in WoW.

As for your last remark, while it's true you accomplish nothing in life maxing all PAs, the same could be same about playing any videogame in general, regardless what you're doing in them. ;p I see nothing wrong with anyone maxing PAs if they're only doing it for themselves since everyone is entitled to play PSU how they want. It may be a waste of time by another person's standards, but to them, it was time well spent. It's all subjective and how you perceive it.

Lastly, I think some players that see such feats in a game automatically insult that person out of jealousy, at least to some extent or another, whether they want to admit it to themselves or not (I am not labeling anyone here on PSOW of having reasons like that for criticizing someone but merely pointing it out as a possible reason for people to be hasty on the smack talk).
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    *WARNING - TETSARU IS POSTING AGAIN, DON'T GET UPSET AT ME IF YOU READ THIS AND GET OFFENDED*

Spoiler!
    Tetsaru,

I play as Masterforce and unlike Fighmaster or Gunmaster where you can level a minimum amount of PAs and get away with very good results from high powered guns and high element attribute melee weapons....

...Masterforce is the opposite

It is one of the few types out there where in order for it to be good and decent you should have all your attack techs at 41+. It is one of the types where you truly see a big difference between low techs and 41+ techs....and level 50 techs.

If you have a tech under 41 as masterforce and a situation comes up where you need to use it, you actually are at a disadvantage in Damage, Range and Element too...since a masterforce damage will either lean towards SEs on target or Elemental Weakness.

Having all the attack techs at 50 also freed up my mind. I would stop using attack techs that were at 50 in favor of leveling the others. I knew I would use them and that I needed them. When they all hit level 50 yesterday I was able to enjoy using them and they made such a difference out there.

I can agree with you part of the way on some types...but I have to disagree with you when it comes to a type like masterforce....when you play masterforce every techer knows that every bit counts :P
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Tetsaru,

I play as Masterforce and unlike Fighmaster or Gunmaster where you can level a minimum amount of PAs and get away with very good results from high powered guns and high element attribute melee weapons....

...Masterforce is the opposite

It is one of the few types out there where in order for it to be good and decent you should have all your attack techs at 41+. It is one of the types where you truly see a big difference between low techs and 41+ techs....and level 50 techs.

If you have a tech under 41 as masterforce and a situation comes up where you need to use it, you actually are at a disadvantage in Damage, Range and Element too...since a masterforce damage will either lean towards SEs on target or Elemental Weakness.

Having all the attack techs at 50 also freed up my mind. I would stop using attack techs that were at 50 in favor of leveling the others. I knew I would use them and that I needed them. When they all hit level 50 yesterday I was able to enjoy using them and they made such a difference out there.

I can agree with you part of the way on some types...but I have to disagree with you when it comes to a type like masterforce....when you play masterforce every techer knows that every bit counts :P
    This is so true...I'm trying so hard to get my techs on MF to at least 41 or higher for this reason. There's really no point playing the class if you're under 40.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/