Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Wii-U or NO BUY should be the petition.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrusnagisa View Post
    in your petition it says "Sega of America DOES NOT TAKE CARE OF US! " and that shows that you have no clue what is really going on..... it is not SoA it is SoJ that does not care about us.
    yeah that's pretty true
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

for information EVE Online offer united server worldwide, except China.
    there is no issue about the Japanese playing with the others in this game (and there's lots of things that could be censored here given what you can do...), so it's totally possible to have worldwilde servers for PSO2... if they want it.
    it may be a pain for them to do, but if they want it they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrusnagisa View Post
    in your petition it says "Sega of America DOES NOT TAKE CARE OF US! " and that shows that you have no clue what is really going on..... it is not SoA it is SoJ that does not care about us.
    I'll do some research on this but Sega of America does head our content and what goes in an out. Not to mention if they catch the drift on how we all feel they would have massive pull in trying to make sure the game gets the kind of content we deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermalwolf View Post
    The most clever troll yet, +1 cookie for you
    No offense but i just find it amusing how you cant help but keep fueling these fires : O
    Just ignore it...

Fizz Gaming Stream - Xbox360/PC [Click Here]
    My Portfolio [Click Here]
    Core i7 920 @ 3Ghz
    EVGA GTX 670FTW
    3x4 12GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrieverXVII View Post
    No offense but i just find it amusing how you cant help but keep fueling these fires : O
    Just ignore it...
    I already said that. D:

How is this thread still alive? D:

Oh wait, no ones posted a brony yet.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by GrieverXVII View Post
    Just ignore it...
    Oh I have been ignoring them trust me, you know how many other posts I wanna tear up? The chair one made me lol irl that's all, and it was the most harmless yet so it is commended.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I already said that. D:

How is this thread still alive? D:

Oh wait, no ones posted a brony yet.
    Because I'm not violating any rules and I will not allow it to die just because some don't think we can change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja View Post
    It seems as though they can't merge them because of censorship issues, country codes, etc., so a petition won't really get us anywhere. The internet was a different place back when PSO came out, but nowadays things are policed differently.

I really want to play this game in English, and on a server that won't be 20 years behind the Japanese, but that won't come true, I fear...
    Censorship issues and country codes are what we call 'bullshit excuses' when the reality is unpaletable - they simply don't want the two communities joined, or were technically unable to achieve it for ability or cost reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodflowers View Post
    Censorship issues and country codes are what we call 'bullshit excuses' when the reality is unpaletable - they simply don't want the two communities joined, or were technically unable to achieve it for ability or cost reasons.
    Cost I could partly understand but could be fueled in other ways. I do not know the entire process but it's not a difficult task to allow people to select between a US Server and a JP Server.