Page 45 of 78 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast

Nice to see Gameguard keeping our PSO2 legit and hack free.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

So GG still locking us 64 bit users out still?

Before I crash my computer and hard-reboot it due to trying to open PSO2?
    Need a Ship 9 Friend? Just give me a ring!

From my experience, it's way worse than it used to be. GameMon64.des would make my game laggier than normal, freeze the web browsers, crash the system upon pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc and my OS even stopped being genuine once before, but now it simply fucks up everything (yes, implying that it wasn't before), by either BSoDing as soon as PSO2 tries to start or randomly locking up the OS while in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    From my experience, it's way worse than it used to be. GameMon64.des would make my game laggier than normal, freeze the web browsers, crash the system upon pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc and my OS even stopped being genuine once before, but now it simply fucks up everything (yes, implying that it wasn't before), by either BSoDing as soon as PSO2 tries to start or randomly locking up the OS while in-game.
    Yeah for me last time, the game ran really really slow, but I could technically still play. Now the game just completely fatally crashes my computer, and I think it actually broke League of Legends, I can't boot that game up either since my game crashed for the first time. Reinstalled LoL and still doesn't work....
    Need a Ship 9 Friend? Just give me a ring!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikura View Post
    Nice to see Gameguard keeping our PSO2 legit and hack free.
    This.

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Everyone's repeating the exact same things as last update. Similar symptoms. Bleh.

Yes, it's the same fucking GameGuard update that broke 64-bit OSes. Yes, nPro's team of testers suck dick and don't seem to understand this is a 64-bit OS related problem. And yes, Sega should stop using this POS since it doesn't protect us from cheaters anyway.

For those with 64-bit OSes, you're SOL until they revert this update AGAIN. Otherwise, if you have a backup 32-bit install (or Windows XP installed) you can play on that until they fix this thing.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Actually I have Windows 7 64-bit and I have had exactly one crash since the entire problem started. I've been able to log in and play several hours pretty much every day. Though it's definitely been blocking a bunch of programs.

Looks like there was another GG update just now or recently...
    Doesn't seem to break anything for me just now, and gamemon64.des is running as well. I suspect Ana-Chan is right and that they are choosing the easy route by white-listing programs#, instead of fixing their program
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Looks like there was another GG update just now or recently...
    Doesn't seem to break anything for me just now, and gamemon64.des is running as well.
    So... can anyone confirm if it's safe now? I don't want to risk the stability of my computer.
    Last edited by Peachies; Sep 6, 2012 at 11:31 AM.

Continues to crash for me so uh, no!