View Poll Results: The question is on the thread title...

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Phantasy Star Portable

2 5.71%
  • Phantasy Star Portable 2

11 31.43%
  • Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity

22 62.86%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bonjet View Post
    Tweaks... So you mean updates eh, never thought of that.

Yeah, that annoying when you start chaining and then some bloody NPC's in your party is going to break your chain. So I always take the missions solo.

Ahhh... Thanks for reminding me for that, I hate Shizuru in STORY MODE than Gemaga. That damn bastard always use or almost spamming COUNTER STRIKE move. I mean, he always target and counter attack (And those bloody shock waves.) directly to the *Player* when some NPC's uses launch, knockback or any disruptive attacks.

Axe are useless? How come? I'm curious...
    I have to have someone with me because it feel like they made it harder to solo. Sometimes Emilia or Yut helps but I happy they atleast did something right with Lumia waber. She was horrible in PSU ep3. =-=
    I hate shizuru as well. He has that instant KO attack that drives me nuts. Also I feel like we got the middle finger from SEGA when they released Infinity and the updates that made the game a little more tolerable.

Axes are good for dps back in psu. They got a nerf back then but now you have to chain to deal damage so its harder to do. I feel like in psp2 they went back to the way it was in pso. The best weapons that deal with mob control are the best options. Whereas axes are good for dealing with single targets. So I have to use double saber or spear as a hunter to deal with mobs now.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I have to have someone with me because it feel like they made it harder to solo. Sometimes Emilia or Yut helps but I happy they atleast did something right with Lumia waber. She was horrible in PSU ep3. =-=
    I hate shizuru as well. He has that instant KO attack that drives me nuts. Also I feel like we got the middle finger from SEGA when they released Infinity and the updates that made the game a little more tolerable.

Axes are good for dps back in psu. They got a nerf back then but now you have to chain to deal damage so its harder to do. I feel like in psp2 they went back to the way it was in pso. The best weapons that deal with mob control are the best options. Whereas axes are good for dealing with single targets. So I have to use double saber or spear as a hunter to deal with mobs now.
    Same here, when I first time to play this game, I like to invite NPC's to cover, support and heal my ass, sometimes they are meat shields to me, since they have big HP like Magashi lol. But if my party is a player/s, then that's another story.

All can say about Shizuru: "If you die, then you're screwed." In Gemaga, then you're lucky if you encountered red or white aura REAL Shu and some clones have aura as well. That damn bastard. (Opposite of bad luck.)

Me too, when I first time saw about Infinity, I'm eager and desperate to find this game, but I'm coming empty handed until now. So I decided not to play Infinity anymore: I'm lacking interest and my addiction to play this game is fading.

About the axe. In my opinion, I don't see any problem's on it. But I love to use it since they have big ATK than any weapons, also I have extended Morat Machinas along with LV.30 Anga Grudda.
    And since, you played more Phantasy Star games than Portable 2 than I do, I'm going to respect your opinion.

Morat Machinas is awesome and also my favourite Axe, good choice bonjet
    JP Ship 2 Player ID BISHIBASH -

Quote Originally Posted by Elly,Halo of Rykros View Post
    Morat Machinas is awesome and also my favourite Axe, good choice bonjet
    Actually, my favorite axe is Meteor Crusher. (I call it MH HAMMER or simply HAMMER. XD)

But when I saw and compare their extend data...

Attack = Morat Machinas.
    Accuracy = Meteor Crusher.
    Status effect = Morat Machinas. (LOL LV.3 STUN... XD)
    Farming info:
    - Morat Machinas is EASY to find even its a rare weapon, since Orcdillans are everywhere.
    - Meteor Crusher is DAMN HARD to find, thanks to the fact that weapon is 15 stars and the monster you'll hunt is Guil Shark. THAT BASTARD IS RARE MONSTER so its DAMN HARD to find.

Morat Machinas is the winner. END OF DISCUSSION. XD

guil shark are always in gurhal heroes its a dlc mission i have like 900 of them killed hahaha they dropped that axe a few times but i always npc it.
    JP Ship 2 Player ID BISHIBASH -

*envy eyes on you*

Why you... Good for you, you have Meteor Crusher, UNTIL NOW I HAVEN'T GOT 1...

I've murdered those freaking monsters, (Looks to me a million times, include the runs they don't occur.) but I'm empty handed.
    Last edited by Bonjet; Apr 23, 2013 at 08:36 AM.

Have you got any dlc for infinity Google it. If not I can upload the dlc missions I have to a file share. Site pm me

The axe from the Guil Sharks? I think I got it from that one Max mission that has Evil + Guil Sharks (and I think Jaggo?) in their bonus area.

What I'd really want is that accursed 16-star wand w/light empower as light element and a light-element Amaterasu as light-element as well. I've been at the runs (which I've forgotten already) for days and days to no success, so I gave up and stuck with the ice-element Ammy (a neutral one for healing/buffs), and a ground-element 16-star wand, w/e the name is. I know it starts with Divine T. *thinks*

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralPit View Post
    The axe from the Guil Sharks? I think I got it from that one Max mission that has Evil + Guil Sharks (and I think Jaggo?) in their bonus area.

What I'd really want is that accursed 16-star wand w/light empower as light element and a light-element Amaterasu as light-element as well. I've been at the runs (which I've forgotten already) for days and days to no success, so I gave up and stuck with the ice-element Ammy (a neutral one for healing/buffs), and a ground-element 16-star wand, w/e the name is. I know it starts with Divine T. *thinks*
    Divine Staff Tsukuyomi?

Quote Originally Posted by Elly,Halo of Rykros View Post
    Have you got any dlc for infinity Google it. If not I can upload the dlc missions I have to a file share. Site pm me
    The download missions can be gotten from this site:
    http://www.psp2infinity.jp/pc/mission/

Just click the button in the middle and stick the file in to the folder listed underneath the button.