Page 585 of 683 FirstFirst ... 85485535575582583584585586587588595635 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 6822

I didn't even know I could be this angry about such a trivial thing, but seeing someone completely fuck up cooking spaghetti multiple times has crossed a threshold with me.

I mean HOW can you FUCK UP SPAGHETTI? Let alone THIS MUCH! I mean, for fuck's sake, when the noodles have no resistance at all, that's not even fucking spaghetti anymore! It's fucking GARBAGE! It's not even fit to feed dogs with! Why would you cook it for that long!? Why!? IT IS INCONCEIVABLE! THERE IS NO EXCUSE! There is not a single goddamn soul on this entire goddamn planet who wants to eat soggy fucking spaghetti! STOP THAT!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Anyone see this? Easily the one of the Top 10 most disgusting things I've ever read (and I've been into the bowels of the internet and back).

Spoiler!

Yes, that's right, they were doing this to kids as young as 12.

This, of course, comes in the wake of Russia's ban on all things 'gay', including support rallies or even public mention of one's own homosexuality. Fucking putrid.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jul 26, 2013 at 04:51 PM.

*opens window*
    *steps onto ledge*
    *swan dives*

This world's fucked. Humanity is over and rightly deserves to be.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Russia what the fuck are you doing to me today. First the no extradition of Snowden, then shit like this.

Russia what the fuck.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I didn't even know I could be this angry about such a trivial thing, but seeing someone completely fuck up cooking spaghetti multiple times has crossed a threshold with me.

I mean HOW can you FUCK UP SPAGHETTI? Let alone THIS MUCH! I mean, for fuck's sake, when the noodles have no resistance at all, that's not even fucking spaghetti anymore! It's fucking GARBAGE! It's not even fit to feed dogs with! Why would you cook it for that long!? Why!? IT IS INCONCEIVABLE! THERE IS NO EXCUSE! There is not a single goddamn soul on this entire goddamn planet who wants to eat soggy fucking spaghetti! STOP THAT!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Anyone see this? Easily the one of the Top 10 most disgusting things I've ever read (and I've been into the bowels of the internet and back).

Spoiler!

This, of course, comes in the wake of Russia's ban on all things 'gay', including support rallies or even public mention of one's own homosexuality. Fucking putrid.
    People are going to mark me as one of those "Right wing extremist gun nuts." [Spoilers: I'm not.]

I'd have no problem waltzing into Russia with a bolt action rifle, setting up on a roof, and plugging every one of these fuckers in the head. No, I don't fucking care what anyone thinks; this enrages me, no short of enrages. I like to consider myself a (normally) peaceful person, but this...

These people are running around, torturing children. Children. These people deserve to die. And I hope they suffer a slow, painful death.

Guh, I have to do something else. If I keep typing I might get myself banned.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post

Spoiler!

And we call ourselves "civilized". It's fucking embarrassing. There's a very large part of me that hopes our space colonization efforts fail miserably and nature one day reclaims this planet, wiping away any evidence of everything we've done. It astonishes me daily how unenlightened and unevolved our species still largely behaves.

In further enraging news, the cause of the mass death of honeybees? Pesticides and insecticides are essentially inducing something like HIV in bees, destroying their immune systems. So not only are we killing our own species with the fucking chemical shit that giants like Monsanto shove into everything to turn a profit, we're literally about to annihilate a crucial part of agriculture worldwide.

A species "made in the image of God?" Only humans could come up with such an absurdly false idea, or an absurdly incompetent God. Fuck.

It has been a rough day. I accidentally posted these in the wrong topic!

1.) Fuck. They had a meeting today to let everybody know that one of our coworkers passed away over the weekend. I didn't know him terribly well, but I had worked with him a number of times and he was always a good guy. This sucks. He was pretty young, too... probably late 20s. Ugh.

2.) And less important, but it turns out I had the day of my flight wrong and I actually leave tomorrow. I only noticed it when I was in the car to the airport. That was a stupid, expensive mistake to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    It has been a rough day. I accidentally posted these in the wrong topic!

1.) Fuck. They had a meeting today to let everybody know that one of our coworkers passed away over the weekend. I didn't know him terribly well, but I had worked with him a number of times and he was always a good guy. This sucks. He was pretty young, too... probably late 20s. Ugh.

2.) And less important, but it turns out I had the day of my flight wrong and I actually leave tomorrow. I only noticed it when I was in the car to the airport. That was a stupid, expensive mistake to make.
    1) Was the cause natural or other?

2) That sucks. How much did you lose?