Can you sell to a specific person using Player Shop?
    If I pay for My Room, will my layout and room items be saved when it ends?
    If I buy more inventory, what would happen to my items once that is over?
    Last edited by stvn314; Sep 1, 2015 at 01:40 PM.

Unless you're just transfering meseta by making someone buy an overpriced item, there's no guaranteed way to go about it.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Hmm.. I dont want to transfer meseta, but rather a one-way trade, I want to give an item at a low price to someone not on premium, and make sure no one else gets it. Could I use a password? I thought there was some way to do this...

You could gift the item to them by placing a package in their room. Also inventory expansion is permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by stvn314 View Post
    Can you sell to a specific person using Player Shop?
    If I pay for My Room, will my layout and room items be saved when it ends?
    If I buy more inventory, what would happen to my items once that is over?
    As Qualia said, there are certain room items that let you place an item inside it after dropping it off in someone's room. These room items are one-time use item, though. You can find these on the player shop. There are various ones at varying prices. I'm not sure which one is the cheapest, but it's probably the one from Christmas on Ice 3's Cake Shop in area 2 (forgot the name). Only premium users can give items to others, though, so if you don't have premium, then you can't use this option. (And given that you are asking about buying My Room privileges, you probably don't have premium.) Non-tradable items and items that require a pass to purchase can't be put into these gift box room items, though.

And if you meant buy storage, instead of inventory, then the items stay in that storage box forever, but you can't add anymore items to that box once the rental time expires. You can take stuff out freely, though, but once you take it out, you can't put it back it, as well.

And there's no point in paying for My Room when you can easily get many My Room 3 Day passes from FUN scratch and Excube shop. (Either that, or just get premium, and that'll solve all of your problems.) But regardless, how it works is that with access to a bigger room, you technically have access to two extra room layouts that allows for size expansions and a 150 capacity cap instead of the Miniroom layout's 5 cap. When your extra My Room privilege expires, you just revert back to the Miniroom layout, and the other Layout is still saved, but is un-accessable until you renew the privilege.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Sep 1, 2015 at 02:15 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Can u report ppl for leaching(if yes, are Sega actually doing something?)?
    Or can u kick them somehow when they are not in a party?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, the best thing you can do is blacklist them, but even then, it's still possible for them to end up in the same MPA as you in the future.

EDIT: That, and hope they die and everyone else in the MPA realized what they are doing and leave them dead. LOL (But there are ways to leech in certain EQs that makes it impossible for them to die, as well.)
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Sep 1, 2015 at 02:22 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Crimekiwi View Post
    Another quick question about the new rare stones from Kuron.
    Are they only obtainable through Hans' order? Does that mean three a day max?
    Hans has two Kuronia COs that each give three, in case you didn't notice.

Is there a maintenance on just now? I'm getting error 249 which I'm sure was the you have been IP blocked code even though I was playing yesterday. I heard maintenance can cause it though.
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    Is there a maintenance on just now? I'm getting error 249 which I'm sure was the you have been IP blocked code even though I was playing yesterday. I heard maintenance can cause it though.
    Yeah, it's an early maintenance today. Ends at about the same time though.