Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Any tips for a brand new player going in at the deep end on the ps4? I'm using Google translate on my tab to get by, so far made it to level 7!

Quote Originally Posted by Sephirod View Post
    I don't understand WHY it is not fullscreen in the first place.
    The CBT was fullscreen so SEGA wae you do this ??

So if anyone find the option or whatever (there seems to be a window option in the in-game options at the start menu but it only seems to resize windows overlays ?) please share ;;

EDIT : Thanks to Rainoffire for the fix, and yes i had that too during the beta, but an option in-game would have been better imo
    I believe the reason why it isn't done on a ingame level is because the problem would be an exterior troubleshoot (TV overscan) so a system level setting is used to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    Why Is It that I've been able to play many other PS4 games fine without having to set the area settings? This Is a stupid question but It doesn't mess with the quality does It?
    Many other games on the PS4 are games meant for TVs, so they were made to detect the overscan I believe. While PSO2 is almost a carbon copy port of the PC version. In my experience PCs do not take into account the overscan automatically when connected to an HDTV, and has to be either adjusted on the GPU settings or the TV settings.

Also no, does not mess with quality. The game still plays at 1080p60.

Is keyboard really required for chat now on PS4? It wasn't for the beta.

Default Can you Unlink?

Can you Unloink your SEN from your PSO2? I made the big mistake of linking to my US account when I meant to link to my JP account, struggles help.

Quote Originally Posted by Icis View Post
    Is keyboard really required for chat now on PS4? It wasn't for the beta.
    I type fine with the DS4 and the PS4's onscreen keyboard. You can go full KB&M on PS4 if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestriden View Post
    Can you Unloink your SEN from your PSO2? I made the big mistake of linking to my US account when I meant to link to my JP account, struggles help.
    You need to go email Sega to unlink your PSN account.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainoffire View Post
    I type fine with the DS4 and the PS4's onscreen keyboard. You can go full KB&M on PS4 if you want to.
    Speaking of keyboard if anyone has a suggestion for a mini wireless azerty one
    Sadly, the 2nd screen feature with PlayStation App doesn't do the trick on PSO2, can't validate.

And for the fullscreen thing, the workaround actually works for PS2 classic games and games like FF Type-0 HD, that's fantastic !

Quote Originally Posted by Sephirod View Post
    Speaking of keyboard if anyone has a suggestion for a mini wireless azerty one
    Sadly, the 2nd screen feature with PlayStation App doesn't do the trick on PSO2, can't validate.

And for the fullscreen thing, the workaround actually works for PS2 classic games and games like FF Type-0 HD, that's fantastic !
    I have a wireless Apple keyboard (back when I used my old Apple laptop) hanging around and it works great. I imagine any good Bluetooth keyboard will also work well.

Played a little bit of the PS4 version and I'll be mainly playing on that as it blows my laptop away, especially at 1080p60. The initial install threw me off though (7GB download, but installs when loaded).
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

It kind of bugs me that in the long run, it's way more efficient to grind NT weapons by simply using 7-9* fodders due to 10-13* providing only a minor benefit in EXP gain for how much rarer they are.

Using a 7-9* NT weapon of the same type as what you're grinding is worth 55 EXP, whereas a 12* is worth 140 by comparison.

Wait, so the new cyber weapons are hard to get as fuck? because I think they look but I don't want to play into another grindfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    Wait, so the new cyber weapons are hard to get as fuck? because I think they look but I don't want to play into another grindfest.
    Well, grindfest should be expected. At the very least, you'll get freebies along the way and one Nox NT per Revolutio list.

And you got like, approximately 4 months for this list.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"